Kamen Rider Ex-Aid - Episode 05: "Gamers Assemble: All Out Crash!"

CwX5kC2UUAAJ2IK.jpg:small

Henshin A Go-Go, baby!

This week: Misdirection, clashing philosophies, a new transformation device, rcket punches and Emu gets a monkey on his back.

Reminder: the next episode doesn't air until the 13th.

Last edited:
And here we have the red armor episode!

But to be fully serious, I liked Emu's conviction as a doctor. In this crazy world of Riders who put everything else as the main priority, Emu is the only one who is making any sense. I said it before, but my family has a medical background, so it really makes me happy that Emu is putting the importance of saving lives of saving the day or defeating other Riders. And while it does look like Emu had a complete 360 change in attitude near the end; it actually makes sense. Because at that point, he realized he wasn't facing a patient any more. It's much easier when you're just facing against another gamer/Rider as usual.

And I did like the Gekitotsu Robots upgrade for the most part. Red's my favorite color, and I feel like it draws the costume together much better. But the fact that there is only one punching glove makes the upgrade feel unbalanced. I wish he had one for both hands. But maybe that's the point; Ex-Aid is a colorful and awkward Rider. That's suppose to be part of his charm, I guess.

That's all for tonight. I'll try and catch up on the rest of the episodes tomorrow. For now, it's late.