CvoTV4cWIAABe3-.jpg:small

Genm Kiwi Arms

This week: The Bugsters try to mess with Ultraman Ginga and 'Princess' Shinken Red, but they'll let the newbie Riders deal with it otherwise there wouldn't be an episode. As established by Accel, the Rider that turns into a bike MUST have a red leather jacket at all times, there's actual motocycle action in a Kamen Rider show, and Genm proves that pedal power is best.

CHECK OUT THIS BAD BOY! Indeed.

I didn't expect a betrayal in this episode; isn't it too early for this?? xD

At first I thought the bicycle armor looks silly but seeing in action made me reconsider.

On a side note: why do I got the feeling that Genm is somehow going to die, only to come back alive in a very bad state in order to give justification of that Zombie mode?

Well, at the very least, we can say this episode really did manage to fit a lot of stuff into it all at once. New character, betrayal, and Genm shows off more of his arsenal.

Honestly, I didn't like the fact that Mr. Motorcycle betrayed Emu. I guess I should have seen it coming; the mysterious way he acts, his nickname 'coroner', and the events of the previous episode. Still, I was beginning to enjoy it. I was even beginning to look past how awkward it was that one Rider was driving another; I was kind of hoping the two of them would become very close partners. Looking more like a motorcycle than Accel did in Double really helps. But you know what? This show actually managed to make feel something when Emu was betrayed. I was shocked at the reveal, and I was probably suppose to feel that way, so well done show creators! Well done.

Also, I have to say, Genm wears those pink and green colors WAY better than Ex-Aid. And that bicycle looks way better as armor.