CvN343qWYAAX8jq.jpg:small

DKUR9Tk.png

CvN4AKsXEAEbuvX.jpg:small

This week: We hear a little about Begins Night Global Freeze Zero Day, the new guy wants to start a Rider War, the level select actually works (nice handwave for the location changes in fights) and the health bars apparently matter (at least until Ex-Aid started ignoring his), and of course the kid called Yuuki ("courage") overcame his fear.

Oh and the little kid's mum is played by ex-suit actor Hitomi Sanae.

Last edited:
I would say I wanna sing with her but we only got 24 minutes before the episode ends. Sorry Poppy... :(

Anyways, been dying for the sub to come out so that I can see Snipe in action. Worth the wait. I really like everything about Snipe, even if he is a jerk (for now). I think this episode has laid more groundwork for the story, really establish a lot of things like able to warp to places using the Stage Selection (clever!). Can't wait for next episode :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Ex-Aid will basically die from losing his HP in one of these episodes and get revived in final form, you heard it here first.

Lurker
I was on the fence with Ep 1 but 2 and 3 really brought me in with Ex-Aid. All the characters have been on point with their introduction and Emu is benefiting by getting to bounce off them. Good action and great setup for future plot points... Hopefully the staff doesn't "Ghost" it up later on.

Ex-Aid will basically die from losing his HP in one of these episodes and get revived in final form, you heard it here first.

Let's be honest, his catchphrase is tempting fate. He'll probably come back with some video game related trope (extra life, Cheat Code, a glitch etc.) Or maybe they'll subvert it and he'll be one of the few main Heisei riders who actually didn't die at one point which would make his boast about clearing the game with no continues kinda badass in a meta way.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Or maybe they'll subvert it and he'll be one of the few main Heisei riders who actually didn't die at one point which would make his boast about clearing the game with no continues kinda badass in a meta way.

Don't you mean most of those from Decade onwards? None of the pre-Decade Heisei series did it except Ryuki

Lurker
Don't you mean most of those from Decade onwards? None of the pre-Decade Heisei series did it except Ryuki

I can't really vouch for my memory on all the pre-Decade main riders, but I'm pretty sure Kuuga, Agito, and Den-O died at one point (though Den-O was less of a death and more being erased from time). Faiz was dead the whole time technically, but I don't count that.

I can't really vouch for my memory on all the pre-Decade main riders, but I'm pretty sure Kuuga, Agito, and Den-O died at one point (though Den-O was less of a death and more being erased from time). Faiz was dead the whole time technically, but I don't count that.

Kuuga Died Twice in the series. He was shocked back to life and became stronger after both times.
Agito lost his powers near the end an almost died as a result.
Den-0 didn't die, but his Imagin were close to being erased.
I believe the only permanently dead Heisei Rider is Faiz, according to the more recent Taisen movies anyway.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Kuuga Died Twice in the series. He was shocked back to life and became stronger after both times.
Agito lost his powers near the end an almost died as a result.
Den-0 didn't die, but his Imagin were close to being erased.
I believe the only permanently dead Heisei Rider is Faiz, according to the more recent Taisen movies anyway.

Oh, gosh, how could I forget Kuuga?

Agito almost died, but didn't. Den-O as you say didn't die. Takumi is technically "undead" due to being an Orphenoch, but the events of the Taisen movies happened long after his own series. Kenzaki is a quite literal Undead but this makes him immortal ...

I know, I'm super late with these. Holidays, among other things, kept me busy.

This episode really made me think of things like Ryuki; multiple Riders with an every-man-for-himself attitude. I know they didn't really steal each other's cards or anything in Ryuki, but they were happy to get rid of as much competition as possible. Bitter ending and I can't say I care for Snipe. I know this isn't his origins, but I get a real military-doctor feel from this guy. If I were to ask him for medical help, I feel like he'd do the roughest job possible and say "Good enough."