The Roidmude list on the website has again managed to include all the ones we see die this week without including the ones we learnt died last week. So there's still one deceased Roidmude I'm not clear on, though it has to be either 019 or 055 (wiki says 019 but I don't see a source for that.)

Lurker
Drive had one of the most emotional deaths in the franchise. Who would have expected it from a series that struggled so much at the beginning? With the exception of the forced romance, the last third of Drive has been better than the last quarter of Gaim.

Lurker
Here's a review of Surprise Future from Garage Pro TV:
[video=youtube;7ZmekP3jyo0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZmekP3jyo0[/video]

When tears dropped down Chase's face I felt so conflicted on whether to feel sorry for him or not, especially since he said something about him crying made him feel more human

Drive had one of the most emotional deaths in the franchise. Who would have expected it from a series that struggled so much at the beginning? With the exception of the forced romance, the last third of Drive has been better than the last quarter of Gaim.

To where the Riders all wanted to kill Banno, especially when he was laughing like a hyena. It was when Heart told Shinnosuke that he want to be the one to kill him himself.

Lurker
Drive has been a great Rider show to me. It really carries the Kamen Rider spirit, which has been lacking in recent years IMO. It's great to have villains who are truly hateful, not only Banno but also Nira and Makage. Can't wait to see Shinnosuke and Heart give Banno the beat down that he deserves

Now, count up your crimes!
In the end Tire Blending end up being neglected like Cosmic Switch mixing. Of course.

There's eight blend sounds loaded in the toy, but they were only ever going to use the three on the show. Same thing happened in Kiva with the Bashaa Fever and Decade Complete Form with Ultimate Kuuga.