Lurker
Assuming the worst, eh?

I have some faith that they'll give Chase some sort decent send off. Besides we know he'll be back for the next Movie War.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
If he reappears in the last two episodes, that suggests he somehow survives? It does after all say that he was "deactivated", not "killed" like Brain

Chase is a Roidmule. Could his ultamite
Evolution. Be Love. And he saves them all from
Global freeze. Also. They could bring Kamen
Rider Lupin revive at the end also(zzz)

Full throttle movie is very good

Chase will get ultamite evolution to stop
Global freeze

Shining~
I find it hilarious how they promoted Chase's "farewell" in one big picture, then sneaked out a small picture of later episode that shows Chase well and alive.

Also, I knew it, it's obvious Heart and Medic will work together with the riders to defeat Banno.

Didn't expect Brain to sacrifice himself in order to restore Medic, though. It's obvious from what happened last episode that he will be the one to restore Medic, but sacrificing himself in doing so, is unexpected. Honestly was expecting 3 Roidmudes + 3 Riders, not 2 Roidmudes + 3 Riders.

And this is most likely just coincidence, but it reminds me to Zyuranger, with the green one dying while 4 males + 1 female go fight the last boss.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Is this the first series where some kaijin from the villain's side team up with the Rider's for the final battle? (Kiba was fighting as Kaixa in Faiz, Ankh was always on the Rider's side)

Can anyone translate this? It's on the official site summary. Has something to do with the movie being placed within Episode 40-41 or something. My japanese is very lackluster.

しかしここで劇場版を見た方々ならば引っかかるはずです。「映画公開記念!1分間ストーリー」の出来事は何だったのか、と。このエピソードでは、泊エイジがタイムロードという時を超える道を使って、どのように現代にやって来たのかを描きました。このエピソードのオチは実は第1話「クリム・スタインベルトの真意はなにか」の始まり方にあります。あのエピソードのエイジは、未来から映像を現代に送り続けていた、ということなのです。映画を見てみると、エイジは進ノ介のネクタイを持っていますが、シーンによってこのネクタイの扱い方が違っていたことにお気づきでしょうか? 「1分間ストーリー」のエイジが腕にネクタイを縛り付けていないとすれば……、映画を見た方ならもう分かるはずです。

The whole movie section on the page talks about how the series is connected to the movie, the "worst future" timeline", the connection of the 1-min episodes to the movie, and then how the movie connects back to the series.
The reason why Belt-san went berserk in the movie is confirmed to be the chip Banno told 004 to insert

Oh man...Ep.44 made me cry...

Last edited: