Anyone know where the Kamen Rider wiki gets it's stats for Drive? (Like punching power, jump height, etc.)

Anyone know where the Kamen Rider wiki gets it's stats for Drive? (Like punching power, jump height, etc.)

Probably one of the official websites or infobooks.

The tv-asahi website has all the stats under the Rider(ライダー) and Mashin Chaser(魔進チェイサー) sections. Select the Rider and then the SPEC button.

Probably one of the official websites or infobooks.

The tv-asahi website has all the stats under the Rider(ライダー) and Mashin Chaser(魔進チェイサー) sections. Select the Rider and then the SPEC button.

Ty Solari <3

^no problem!

The filming for Kamen Rider Drive has finished!( オールアップ)
Aug 20 was the last day of filming. Drive twitter has uploaded pics of the four main cast with flowers.

The tweet on the broadcast dates for episodes 41 to 44 of Drive is only for the areas in Japan in which Drive was pre-empted for high school baseball.(mainly the Kansai area)

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I probably would be sadder about the end of filming if we didn't already know that in less than a month's time they will all be back filming Movie Wars (and that they've still got cast stage events to go)

Lurker
Titles of next episodes :

9月6日    第45話   「ロイミュードの最後の夢とはなにか」     -> What it is that the last dream of Roimyuuds is.

9月13日   第46話   「彼らはなぜ戦わなければならなかったのか」 -> Why it is that they had to fight.

9月20日   第47話   「友よ、君はだれに未来を託すのか」 -> Who it is that you, my friend, will entrust the future to.

The title of the last episode of Drive (48th) is still not decided yet.

So this time has come. Roidmude List from the series doesn't match Roidmude List from the official website! Also there was so many Roidmudes killed off-screen this week... can anyone confirm what numbers was it?
Oh, and it seems like they retconned "Krim"'s belt. It was on him in episodes before movie but now it's gone.

^I'm thinking that that belt was the shell of the belt 004 and Banno used to make Gold Drive's belt.

066 was the one killed at the beginning by the Police
013 was the the shinigami roimude who got kicked around by Banno. 013, 022, 080(I think?) got killed by the 3 Riders.

The love comedy, and Brain's disguises were hilarious.

Looks like both Medic and Brain got their human forms on the night of the global freeze
The name of the human Brain had copied is Kineta Mitsuharu and he was part of the central information bureau.
The roidmude really take on a lot of the aspects of the human they copy. But I wonder about those who copy more than one human...

Last edited:
Roidmude 011, Roidmude 012, Roidmude 051, Roidmude 077, Roidmude 099, Roidmude 100 were killed off-screen judging by my comparison of Roidmude Lists on Toei website and episode itself.
So now we have only 20 Roidmudes alive. It's sad.

^I'm think that that belt was the shell of the belt 004 and Banno used to make Gold Drive's belt.

Hmm... maybe you are right. And maybe... if 004 copied Krim, he could use his memories to create another belt, yeah? This explains his presence in episodes 38-39 and movie with empty belt.

^ Wait 051's dead? managed to miss that seeing as I already had him listed as having appeared. But yeah, huge death toll this time and I guess it might be possible Kyu's head was obscuring some other deaths