Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

Assuming the worst, eh?

I have some faith that they'll give Chase some sort decent send off. Besides we know he'll be back for the next Movie War.

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
If he reappears in the last two episodes, that suggests he somehow survives? It does after all say that he was "deactivated", not "killed" like Brain

jphn96822

Chase is a Roidmule. Could his ultamite
Evolution. Be Love. And he saves them all from
Global freeze. Also. They could bring Kamen
Rider Lupin revive at the end also(zzz)

Full throttle movie is very good

Chase will get ultamite evolution to stop
Global freeze

Photon

Shining~
I find it hilarious how they promoted Chase's "farewell" in one big picture, then sneaked out a small picture of later episode that shows Chase well and alive.

Also, I knew it, it's obvious Heart and Medic will work together with the riders to defeat Banno.

Didn't expect Brain to sacrifice himself in order to restore Medic, though. It's obvious from what happened last episode that he will be the one to restore Medic, but sacrificing himself in doing so, is unexpected. Honestly was expecting 3 Roidmudes + 3 Riders, not 2 Roidmudes + 3 Riders.

And this is most likely just coincidence, but it reminds me to Zyuranger, with the green one dying while 4 males + 1 female go fight the last boss.

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Is this the first series where some kaijin from the villain's side team up with the Rider's for the final battle? (Kiba was fighting as Kaixa in Faiz, Ankh was always on the Rider's side)

Ryousha

Can anyone translate this? It's on the official site summary. Has something to do with the movie being placed within Episode 40-41 or something. My japanese is very lackluster.

しかしここで劇場版を見た方々ならば引っかかるはずです。「映画公開記念!1分間ストーリー」の出来事は何だったのか、と。このエピソードでは、泊エイジがタイムロードという時を超える道を使って、どのように現代にやって来たのかを描きました。このエピソードのオチは実は第1話「クリム・スタインベルトの真意はなにか」の始まり方にあります。あのエピソードのエイジは、未来から映像を現代に送り続けていた、ということなのです。映画を見てみると、エイジは進ノ介のネクタイを持っていますが、シーンによってこのネクタイの扱い方が違っていたことにお気づきでしょうか? 「1分間ストーリー」のエイジが腕にネクタイを縛り付けていないとすれば……、映画を見た方ならもう分かるはずです。

Solari

The whole movie section on the page talks about how the series is connected to the movie, the "worst future" timeline", the connection of the 1-min episodes to the movie, and then how the movie connects back to the series.
The reason why Belt-san went berserk in the movie is confirmed to be the chip Banno told 004 to insert

Oh man...Ep.44 made me cry...

Last edited:
The Roidmude list on the website has again managed to include all the ones we see die this week without including the ones we learnt died last week. So there's still one deceased Roidmude I'm not clear on, though it has to be either 019 or 055 (wiki says 019 but I don't see a source for that.)

Galaxian

Lurker
Drive had one of the most emotional deaths in the franchise. Who would have expected it from a series that struggled so much at the beginning? With the exception of the forced romance, the last third of Drive has been better than the last quarter of Gaim.

Extabyte

When tears dropped down Chase's face I felt so conflicted on whether to feel sorry for him or not, especially since he said something about him crying made him feel more human

Wing Saber

Drive had one of the most emotional deaths in the franchise. Who would have expected it from a series that struggled so much at the beginning? With the exception of the forced romance, the last third of Drive has been better than the last quarter of Gaim.

To where the Riders all wanted to kill Banno, especially when he was laughing like a hyena. It was when Heart told Shinnosuke that he want to be the one to kill him himself.

cobabooy

Lurker
Drive has been a great Rider show to me. It really carries the Kamen Rider spirit, which has been lacking in recent years IMO. It's great to have villains who are truly hateful, not only Banno but also Nira and Makage. Can't wait to see Shinnosuke and Heart give Banno the beat down that he deserves

urugoji

There's eight blend sounds loaded in the toy, but they were only ever going to use the three on the show. Same thing happened in Kiva with the Bashaa Fever and Decade Complete Form with Ultimate Kuuga.