Choushinsei
Ghost solicitations happened. The first 'Ghost Eyecon' is the special item from the Next Special/Tridoron Key set.

Otaku University Student
PB releasing the three shift cars that Dark Drive possesses, note it only triggers generic sounds on both the Drive Driver and the Mach Driver, so it's really for collection purposes.

http://p-bandai.jp/gashadepa/item-1000098748/

This is why, if they have to do collectables, Gaia Memories and Lock Seeds are the way to go. Ghost looks like it's gonna fall into the same trap, but at least the execution and concept seem cooler in my opinion.

Choushinsei
This is why, if they have to do collectables, Gaia Memories and Lock Seeds are the way to go. Ghost looks like it's gonna fall into the same trap, but at least the execution and concept seem cooler in my opinion.

The problem isn't even the limited sounds in the Drivers, they could have easily coded this set to be some combination of Next 00 or Next 05 through Next 07 which would work since they're "Next Shift Cars". The only downside is that they Mach Driver and Trailer-Hou would read them as Signal Bikes, but the former already calls Lupin Blade a Shift Car and it WILL call Shift Next Signal Mach, so it's not like that's stopped them before.

So yeah, basically the problem is Bandai not using the existing sounds to their potential not just the sounds being limited.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

Yeah if you look at the past series, the Gaia Memories and Lock Seeds are definitely the most popular sales way, only the O-Medals come close to them, but once the premium set was released the hype died down.