Choushinsei
but w xtreme looked way better and made sense. dead head is just combining TWO rider's design into one instead of two people becoming one rider

So, the exact same thing we did in Fourze and W with M(N)F States and CAX, and to a lesser extent Wizard with the Wizard Style/Beast Mantle in the HBV, except we're actually getting a gimmick figure of it this time.

I'm totally fine with this.

How is it even remotely weird? That's exactly what the suit is. Hell, they'd be dumb not to incorporate the same gimmick(if not alternate parts) for the SH Figuarts version.

If they do a SHF of Deadheat Drive and Mach then I guess they will be a two pack similar to Gaim Pine Arms and Baron Mango Arms was.

"Training."
Its just a head and belt swap. I doubt they would make 2 separate figures.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
If they do a SHF of Deadheat Drive and Mach then I guess they will be a two pack similar to Gaim Pine Arms and Baron Mango Arms was.

Absolutely not. That's an utter waste of plastic and would make the figure incredibly expensive for no reason. Deadheat Drive and Mach use the exact same suit save for the belt, brace, and helmet.

Choushinsei
Absolutely not. That's an utter waste of plastic and would make the figure incredibly expensive for no reason. Deadheat Drive and Mach use the exact same suit save for the belt, brace, and helmet.

Not even a different helmet, they could leave the flip down visor gimmick for the Figuart, they'd just need to have detachable Shift Brace/swappable forearm piece and swappable belt pieces.

Lurker
First image of TK-08... and it's a 2-in-1
Tire-Koukan-Type-Dead-Heat.jpg
I dunno about the rest of you, but that just seems like a weird idea to me.

So you just turn the parts around?
That's... Kinda... Dumb.
At the same time, it's actually pretty genius.
Too bad Dead Heat looks terrible.
I guess it's good they didn't release them as two separate figures.

I don't know if you guys have seen this yet:

o0450085213213887512_zpszwhbrdha.jpg

Medicom's 1/6th Drive figure.