Otaku University Student
Honestly speaking, I would love it if the Shift Cars were based on the previous Riders' bikes and/or vehicles... Though it probably wouldn't happen...

Lurker
I have a strange feeling that if they did make past Rider Shift Cars, it'd just be their faces stretched onto the car.
Cause I think making uniquely themed cars (Like Gaim's) is too much effort for them.

Choushinsei
I have a strange feeling that if they did make past Rider Shift Cars, it'd just be their faces stretched onto the car.
Cause I think making uniquely themed cars (Like Gaim's) is too much effort for them.

Type Fruits isn't Gaim's Legend Rider Shift Car, it's just sort of a thing. The Driver still has a sound for Tire Koukan: Gaim.

MV Maker
First image of TK-08... and it's a 2-in-1
Tire-Koukan-Type-Dead-Heat.jpg
I dunno about the rest of you, but that just seems like a weird idea to me.

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
How is it even remotely weird? That's exactly what the suit is. Hell, they'd be dumb not to incorporate the same gimmick(if not alternate parts) for the SH Figuarts version.

Choushinsei
I'd honestly have preferred a clip on Shift Brace and swappable belts, but otherwise that figure ended up looking a lot better than I thought it'd be.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
First image of TK-08... and it's a 2-in-1
Tire-Koukan-Type-Dead-Heat.jpg
I dunno about the rest of you, but that just seems like a weird idea to me.

Well W Xtreme had the same idea as well.

I'd honestly have preferred a clip on Shift Brace and swappable belts, but otherwise that figure ended up looking a lot better than I thought it'd be.

These gimmick lines rarely have swappable small parts, that's more likely to appear in the SHF.

Budou though
but w xtreme looked way better and made sense. dead head is just combining TWO rider's design into one instead of two people becoming one rider