Choushinsei
They'll also be on CSToys and MIGHT not suck like hell on Mandarake later.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Just a quick post.

Lupin Gunner and TKPB01 Proto Drive (comes with Dimension Cab tyre) is up for pre-order.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
The Lupin Gunner is just a posh version of the Break Gunner. The Lupin Blade Viral Core is only recognised by the Lupin Gunner, when any shift cars are inserted it'll say 'Drive system' and when Chaser's cores are inserted it'll say 'Viral System'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO8oTB8LVMA

TKPB 01 Proto Drive is also up for pre-order (see first post). The Dimension Cab tire included actually has magnets so you can stick them around everywhere. :laugh:

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Anyone know where you can buy the TK figures with fast shipping? Ebay sellers usually ship from Japan and that takes absolutely forever. I'd love to use Amazon but I can't for at least a month.

Choushinsei
Anyone know where you can buy the TK figures with fast shipping? Ebay sellers usually ship from Japan and that takes absolutely forever. I'd love to use Amazon but I can't for at least a month.

CStoysjapan.com and mandarake.co.jp both offer EMS shipping, which takes about 3-5 business days from Japan to the US. You could search Mandarake for TK, but you'll also get some questionable material there. Better to use the characters for Tire Koukan タイヤ交換

Anyone feel like the toys for Drive are not as popular as Gaim? I remember with Gaim, lockseeds, belts and AC figures would sell out fast. With Drive, I haven't seen them sell out fast after the first week or two of the show first starting. I don't see the Shift Cars becoming as popular as the lock seeds where they will go up in prices after the show is over. I think they could be like the Wizard rings where they will still be easy to find and affordable on the secondary market after the show is over.

Budou though
of course it's not popular. there's no electronics in them and no cool factor with mini cars. shift cars are becoming the next astro switches except i remember reading people here saying the switches were popular in japan. don't know if that's 100% true though.