Kamen Rider Drive Episode 25 - Why is New Battle Beginning?

20qgdbn.png

With the SCU under pressure, Shinnosuke is forced to reveal Drive's identity.

==========

They finally screw up with a scene with Gen and Trideron together, just in time for the reveal. I thought this episode was supposed to be the ep where Tomari's father shows up, but I guess they changed it. Kisuke Iida is playing an entirely different character than I expected him to, though.

Lurker
Great episode finally something for Shinnosuke to make him to shift into gear!!!!!!!!!!!

and where gonna get Kamen Rider Chaser!!!!!!

R

raden238

Just finished watching this episode. Very good, this episode was important to the characters, Tomari and Gou finally revealing their identities as Kamen Riders was great. Seeing the entire gang together having heart attacks over the revelations was funny. I'm assuming that piece of armor that Chase blew off from his suit and gave to Kiriko is how they're going to make the Chaser Signal Bike and battle suit. Good enough for me. This was a good toku week of episodes from Drive and Ninninger. Can't wait till next week, Kamen Rider Chaser debuts!!

Hello newbie here. I would like to say that this was a really good episode for Drive this week. Really hilarious seeing Gen and Kyu react to Shin's reveal. Can't wait for Chaser. Regarding type Tokujo though we now know that Kiriko couldn't be Drive because she can't handle the system especially Type Speed. Well there is still the Proto Drive Shift car which doesn't support Tire Changes so it's possible to give it to Kiriko if they retrieve it and then make another Drive Driver

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Always like to see the Riders revealing their identity to their close ones. At least we didn't have to wait around 40 episodes like Agito.

I find it funny how they're keeping 001 a secret but back in Ep 10 they already showed he's just another normal Cobra type Roidmude. 002 is Heart and 003 is Brain then (judging from Ep 0).

Overall a pretty good episode, though I feel like this is another case of recent Rider really suffering from the lack of random people dying like we used to have (Gaim nonwithstanding) in shows as relatively recent as Kiva or Kabuto. They do mention death more in Drive than previous shows tended to (again, not included Gaim) just due to the nature of how involved the police are, but it's not the same.

Still, great episode, love the captain, can't wait to see where this goes.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I can't help but feel like this twist should have happened sooner...

I can't help but feel like this twist should have happened sooner...
If anything, I feel like it should have either happened later or previous episodes needed to give this more buildup. It feels like it's been ages since they ever really made us feel like the things stressing Shinnosuke out were actually an issue, if they ever really were to the extent they were this episode. It's a twist that would have been much more welcome in a show in the early 2000s, I think. Just doesn't have the same impact when the focus is so much more on MOTW shenanigans than on the cast's like it is now.

Lurker
Just finished watching this episode. Very good, this episode was important to the characters, Tomari and Gou finally revealing their identities as Kamen Riders was great. Seeing the entire gang together having heart attacks over the revelations was funny. I'm assuming that piece of armor that Chase blew off from his suit and gave to Kiriko is how they're going to make the Chaser Signal Bike and battle suit. Good enough for me. This was a good toku week of episodes from Drive and Ninninger. Can't wait till next week, Kamen Rider Chaser debuts!!

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed great episode just finished watching the sub, as I watched the RAW on Sunday and got damnnnnnnnnnnnn great episode and looks like Drive is picking up and switching in to GEAR!!!!!!!!!!! Had a great feeling it was going to happen around Episode 25 has that is the magic number in Kamen Rider for all the Heisei riders since OOOs to where the series picks up and the writers run with it.