I liked him when he wasn't a god
They're probably not giving an upgrade because we're getting Kamen Rider Chase. He basically seems to be introduced around the time of the year where Meteor and Beast got their upgrades, so he seems to be basically replacing that.

Yeah, sucks to be you Gou, you don't get an upgrade because that guy you hate has taken your spot in the toyline :laugh:

If Gou got killed off, what would they do about Mach in Movie Wars? Would he be a ghost (Kaito) or temporarily revived or something else? I guess we'll see

Blade Adept
They'd do that if children actually bought secondary Rider merchandising...

At this point I wonder if Bandai will be comfortable with just abolishing the traditional second rider and just have the main guy continue with his mountain of various forms. The complete disparity when it comes to power levels between the main and secondary rider is just going to continue widening to ludicrous levels.

At least Mach has Deadheat Mach which he always controlled better than Drive's. And how that Shinnosuke has Formula it's pretty safe to say that Deadheat is Mach's official power up.

Drive 24:

- I just realized that we really haven't seen much of Trideron lately. I suppose its usefulness to Bandai has been used up.

- Why is Belt at the Pit while Shin is on the town?

- Central Park? :laugh:

Shining~
I'm still wondering where the hell did the Mad Doctor Tire came from when Kiriko activated Mad Doctor inside the Mach Driver, since Tridoron is nowhere near the area......