jtxp8w.png

Where Mach deals with his inferiority complex, and the SCU to find the real bomber.

=====================================================

So, the show delves a bit more into the brother-sister dynamic of Go and Kiriko, and consequently Mach gets a (very slight) upgrade to Dead Heat. Nice of Shinnosuke to let Kiriko be the one to sort it out with Go, too. Probably for the better as he was the object of Go's envy after all.

Seriously, everything Mach does is suicidal.

Chase finally gets free from the hospital bed and Mad Doctor (just in time so that Mach can use Mad Doctor). He's still trying to understand why Kiriko went through all that (and accepts the gesture of kindness), but I wonder how it'll change him.

Next episode, Shinnosuke outs himself as Drive and with Chase roaming about, looks like there's going to be a lot going on.

Last edited:
Lurker
glad we finally get some motives outta Mach but not enough and the whole Chase/Kiriko thing has been a great subplot but c'mon what about Krim aka Mr. Belt I want more of that story. Good episode a whole but we need some more story.

Lurker
I kind of like that the show found a way to excuse the fact that Mach is not getting a proper upgrade.

So there will be THREE Kamen Riders?
I can see that Three Kamen Riders versus Three Super-Roidmudes is what they're near the end.
There will be a super big bad revealed though, like all Kamen Rider before this.
I hope it's not some sweaty guy who loves sports...

I like that the show actually acknowledges that secondary riders never get enough upgrades. Now the next step would be to actually GIVE THEM those upgrades kamen rider! :mad:
Anyway, nice to see Gou do more, and the brain-enhanced roimude was cool too.
The roimude in the next time preview signals that it's the start of the 2-parter in which kamen rider chaser appears, can't wait!

I like that the show actually acknowledges that secondary riders never get enough upgrades. Now the next step would be to actually GIVE THEM those upgrades kamen rider! :mad:
They'd do that if children actually bought secondary Rider merchandising...

I'm starting to wonder if they're not giving Mach a real upgrade because they're planning to kill him off, to be honest.

They're probably not giving an upgrade because we're getting Kamen Rider Chase. He basically seems to be introduced around the time of the year where Meteor and Beast got their upgrades, so he seems to be basically replacing that.