Kamen Rider Drive - Episode 15, "When Will These Feelings Reach You?"

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Pretty much, yeah! He's written the way a lot of female characters are, except that when that happens, people often don't see it as a problem ...

Well in this case I don't see it as a problem because I don't really like Chase :p

Lurker
I think I would like this Chase-Kiriko thing if there was more to it than just "Oh, you save me once from a monster." Especially on Chase's part... Why did Kiriko spark his memories back? He probably saved lots of people before being controlled by the roidmudes like the news reporter he saved in Episode 0. While we're on the topic, why did Steinbelt pick Kiriko to be his helper or her brother to be Mach or Shinnosuke to be Drive? At least with Rinna, she's a scientist that could help build stuff he needed, those three don't really have valid reasons to be where they are.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I think I would like this Chase-Kiriko thing if there was more to it than just "Oh, you save me once from a monster." Especially on Chase's part... Why did Kiriko spark his memories back? He probably saved lots of people before being controlled by the roidmudes like the news reporter he saved in Episode 0.

Chase gives Kiriko hope that some Roidmudes could be saved or rehabilitated; he was a Kamen Rider (something she values very highly) so he makes her believe that it could be possible. She's seen him suffer and she knows he's been tortured and brainwashed, so it is understandable that she feels sorry for him. From his side, it's possible she was the last person he saved before Heart and Brain got to him, or that there's some other reason why he remembers her - probably the same reason why Gou hates him so much.

Lurker
Chase gives Kiriko hope that some Roidmudes could be saved or rehabilitated; he was a Kamen Rider (something she values very highly) so he makes her believe that it could be possible. She's seen him suffer and she knows he's been tortured and brainwashed, so it is understandable that she feels sorry for him. From his side, it's possible she was the last person he saved before Heart and Brain got to him, or that there's some other reason why he remembers her - probably the same reason why Gou hates him so much.

I hope this time , we really get valid reason. I afraid it will be just like how Kiriko arc.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Well, exactly. That was the worst thing that's ever happened to Kiriko. We saw the effect on her. Now she knows it's Chase who saved her, of course she is going to be concerned about him. What we don't fully know yet is why Chase is fixated with her ... or, in turn, why Gou is fixated with Chase.

Paint Roidmude.
It is just two episode, but it mean to explain Kiriko condition.

No, it's meant to introduce it. Kiriko is a main character in a series that's just 1/3 of the way in. She has no arc that's over by the first quarter.