10693637_573623032742534_1242611188_n.jpg

The Robo Rider for the modern age, Drive Type Technic debuts!
Shinnosuke and Kiriko investigate a series of house fires associated with SlowDown events, and a young boy discovers his elderly neighbour's terrible secret.​

Proto-Drive/Chase Fanboy
Yay, Type Technic.

[HIDE]"Kamen Rider dies again."[/HIDE]

Welp, Shinnosuke's fucked.

Lurker
10693637_573623032742534_1242611188_n.jpg

The Robo Rider for the modern age, Drive Type Technic debuts!
Shinnosuke and Kiriko investigate a series of house fires associated with SlowDown events, and a young boy discovers his elderly neighbour's terrible secret.​

I would a agree his is the new Robo Rider (wink wink Black RX Robo Rider form i see you) and the episode was awesomely good and the new form i think is useful as well as powerful, Mr. Belt is funny but i wanna know the secret behind it and who or what Machine Chaser is because he seems to have a great back-story.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I like that they didn't needlessly padded out the story to make it two part. It was refreshing.

Type Technique looks odd but that's some really cool abilities there with the back view and analyser! Fights weren't bad at all. Kiriko got to kick some butt! Get the woman a Door Gun already! Heck, build her a mirror oned! It can be the Passenger Door Gun :p

I'm still annoyed they don't keep Shift Cars in their holsters at all time! Gah!

Speaking of Shift Cars... Did they just forget to put in the road when Fire Braver went out to take out the fire?! That gravity weapon is pretty terrible too.

Also, Rider Medal! Cute.

I would a agree his is the new Robo Rider (wink wink Black RX Robo Rider form i see you)
Born from extreme emotion, stiff mechanical movements (and I suppose it's the first form to have a tyre placement that's without question biologically impossible), and primarily armed with a gun. It really felt like they were calling back to RX's Robo Rider form with that one.
Also, Rider Medal! Cute.
Surprise surprise, they're going on sale.

Welcome
I just noticed that the little kid in this episode has the exact same fashion style as Micchy. I think we've found our future mid-season boss villain, guys.

...What is the practicality of needing to have a cool head in order to use that form? Also, what plot convenience that Type Technic is used to disarm complex machinery. I'm sure we'll be seeing this form MANY times in the future, and not have it be tossed to the wayside because the showrunners run out of ways to use it.

...What is the practicality of needing to have a cool head in order to use that form? Also, what plot convenience that Type Technic is used to disarm complex machinery. I'm sure we'll be seeing this form MANY times in the future, and not have it be tossed to the wayside because the showrunners run out of ways to use it.

As I understood it, they meant cool as "empty and focused" mind. Technically he has to focus on multiple stuff, such as fighting, disarming, and saving. He needs to cool down him mind in order to focus on all those stuff better.

Drive 9:

- Keys. I keep saying keys would be better than cars.

- See if that fortune applies to you, too. I haven't seen you be very useful in this show so far.

- Enough car puns!

- Is Kiriko's stunt double a man? Actually, why do you need stunt doubles to jump over simple bars?

- Yes, reveal your secret identity to people. That's smart -___-

- Heart does not want fires to be set?

- They really should use a regular cop car for their job. Trideron can just come on its own when needed anyway.

- Wait, so Bolt's original plan was to steal electricity, but when that failed it caused the surge and subsequent fires. Now he wants to repeat that purposefully?

- Technic looks too plasticy. On the plus side, the music that played was pretty good.

- Who's Krim?