Kamen Rider Drive Ep 16 - What has Sawamura Rinna so anxious?

The Reaper
Brain being gang up was pretty funny. Must be stressful working with bunch of idiots. If everyone just follow Brain's plan maybe they would actually succeed in acheiving their goal.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Whatever that goal is.

Medic is still annoying. She's not even a character, she just stands there smiling and dancing and delivering exposition. She's a plot device that keeps the two episode scheme going... and now that she robbed us of Chase's development we back to the annoying 'Chase ambushes Drive to no result whatsoever'. How long before he starts jobbing to upgrades again exactly?

Gotta admit that the use of Deco Traveler was funny XD

"Training."
Oh great, they reset Chase back to factory settings.

Screw you Medic.

Lurker
Oh great, they reset Chase back to factory settings.

Screw you Medic.

typical they had restore chase back to his factory setting right when he was getting interesting

still loving drive and the dead heat shift car and the form change to dead heat was great

Lurker
I like how drive and mach are equals

We really haven't seen things like this ever

Well, Drive is really gearing up nicely, even though Chase has been reset.
How long until Kiriko's tears snap him out of his brainwashing? Or will he and Medic become plot devices to sell toys?

Lurker
Okay episode. Better than the last two mediocre ones.

I'm still the only one that thinks this: DeadHeat in motion is even worse than I originally thought.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Okay episode. Better than the last two mediocre ones.

I'm still the only one that thinks this: DeadHeat in motion is even worse than I originally thought.

Well to be fair I hadn't seen the spoilers so maybe I would have thought it looked better?

I still don't like it though.

Drive 16:

- See? Even Kiriko is catching onto Gen's dumb Roidmude gag.

- Now Shin is having toy cars perched on his shoulders as though they're talking parrots.

- What? They go to Shu's house and ask for an invitation? He knows you suspect him. Why would you be so direct??

- Chase is starting to get pretty unsubtle in his appearances. And that surfing on Trideron looks worse that Sora/Gremin's frog marching atop the bench canopy.

- I like how they're doing something Kuuga-esque with Kiriko's new gear.

That 'Rider Kick' gag could have gone a bit smoother though.

- I think this is the first time we've had a female cartoon cop. That's something, I guess.

- Rinna should go back to the Makai Priest business.

- Kiriko is into robots... :shakefist

- Now Belt is pulling a C-Bear and Jamal hiding in the bag.

- Is that Shu disguising himself as the man Rinna knows?