Kamen Rider Drive Ep. 12: Where did the white Kamen Rider come from?

Some kind of Beast mode
Over the top is an understatement for Gou/Mach.

Where he attained the money for a henshin concert and fireworks I'll never know.

His henshin pose is glaringly uninspired and forced. How? Because the main protagonist's henshin pose is already uninspired and forced.

If he could take down the conceit and cocky down 1 or 2 notches he would be cool.

Absolutely disgusting amount of wire-fu.

Like someone else said, I hope Kiriko doesn't become a joke.

Lurker
IMO, She already is.
If they still want to keep no-smile cliche this long, Paint shouldn't get crushed that early. Paint should be one of commander than just MotW.
Atleast show her become more cheerful, or make her afraid to every roidmude she meet to make her can't-smile traumatic past makes sense.

and now there is Gou, who will make more joke about his sister. But if its erase Kiriko no-smile joke, then I'll be grateful.

God, this episode. Talking about overachieving! Everything is exaggerated to the point of pukeworthy...
I even think that Chase being jobbing is even better than Mach disgusting over-the-top debut henshin!

The Reaper
Next episode title though, Gou has no brake so let's the guy with brake gunner brake the hell out him.

I guess we know why Brain wasn't happy at all when Medic got revived.

Silly Greeed, food is for people!
..if only you can see the question mark that is on my face right now.

If you rewatch the scene, you can see the blank stage when Gou is driving up to it and then "Amazing Circus" starts ..."throwing up" all the spotlights, banners, fireworks, etc...

Finally trying to stop lurking and post more and such, so fitting I start with a Secondary Rider introduction. I honestly like Gou, though I'm biased since I loved Nitou in Wizard and Oren in Gaim. Gou rounds out our riders IMO, we've got the Serious(and kinda bland) Tomari, the angsty and broody Chase, and now the cocky and bombastic Gou.

Suit design isn't my favorite but the "flip up" helmet is new and unique and I'm really digging it. The belt is loud, obnoxious, flashy....and matches it's user perfectly. I will give props to the creative team on how well the henshin devices match their user's personalities for a change.

I am going to hop on the hate train though and say Medic needs to be offed very quickly. We're gonna get some awful "love triangle" plot between Heart, Brain, and Medic. You can tell just by the ONE scene that Brain is jealous of the attention Medic is giving Heart, Medic is overly concerned with Heart's well being, and that Medic is "important" to Heart since we had a WHOLE 3 parter involving a plot to revive her.

Lurker
I am going to hop on the hate train though and say Medic needs to be offed very quickly. We're gonna get some awful "love triangle" plot between Heart, Brain, and Medic. You can tell just by the ONE scene that Brain is jealous of the attention Medic is giving Heart, Medic is overly concerned with Heart's well being, and that Medic is "important" to Heart since we had a WHOLE 3 parter involving a plot to revive her.

I interpreted that scene as Brain being jealous of the attention Heart is giving Medic. Like how Chase was complaining how she only show respect to Heart and Brain basically says it's natural and should be looked up to (because he probably respects Heart the most out of their fellow roidmudes). It was Heart and Brain up til Medic's revival, but now Medic is slowly replacing Brain in Heart's heart.
I guess the best analogy would be like if your best friend gets a girlfriend and starts hanging with you less and less, and you want to be happy for them because he's a great guy.

Last edited:
The Reaper
Considering how powerful Medic is, she might be the first one to be killed off before **** goes down for real. Taking out to the support first is a basic strategy.