Kamen Rider Drive 43: When will the second Global Freeze take place?

KRDrive4303.png
"So...are we giving away what happens in the movie?"
"I dunno, I didn't see it either."

Written by Riku "Ore" Sanjou.
Directed by Hidenori Ishida.
----------

This week...spit takes! The return of the blinky device mark 3! About a million uses of that car horn sound effect!

Oh and a few minor bits like Brain's origins, more details of Banno's plan and making the male/female lead romantic connection so often hinted at by Rider shows completely explicit. Nothing major then. :sweat:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
and making the male/female lead romantic connection so often hinted at by Rider shows completely explicit

Read: "the male/female lead romantic connection that people insist on reading into every Rider show even though more often than not it isn't there"

I've already stated on the News/Rumours thread why I think that 99% of this episode is complete drivel although I did enjoy seeing where Brain came from. It made me all fuzzy and warm. The real person was just as endearingly awkward as Brain himself

I enjoyed this issue, Chase being funny with Shin and Gou, Shin's awkward teenagery reaction mostly entertaining me.

Lurker
Brain and Chase stole the episode. The whole, Shinn suddenly realizing he likes Kiriko angle seems forced to me though.

Also, that preview...

Chase is too blunt and it leads into some great comedy this episode as well.
Brain's disguise was hilarious.

Looks like both Medic and Brain got their human forms on the night of the global freeze..

The name of the human Brain had copied is Kineta Mitsuharu and he was part of the central information bureau.
The roidmude really take on a lot of the aspects of the human they copy..
The spectacles and handkerchief lol

But I wonder about those who copy more than one human...

It's good that the Rinna is able to coat the weapons and shift cars such that Banno(with his deux ex machina powers) can't steal them.

So 004 copied Krim. And somehow got deactivated somewhere until recently? (Cool outfit though)
The evil-Krim in Surprise Future is probably 004 too.

From what I infer,
the gravity surge/heavy acceleration of each of the "promised number" would resonate and get bigger, such that it covers the world resulting in the "global freeze".
in the first one, the roidmude tried this resonance with their mostly unevolved forms all over the world(or was it only in Japan?), but got defeated by Proto-drive

Next episode seems to be quite exciting too~ It looks to be a Brain episode.

Now it makes me wonder: How strong is Proto-Drive? He seems to be able to defeat TONS of Roidmudes on his own, with 003 giving out warnings about him. Chase doesn't seem to be that strong now.

glasses: on
Now it makes me wonder: How strong is Proto-Drive? He seems to be able to defeat TONS of Roidmudes on his own, with 003 giving out warnings about him. Chase doesn't seem to be that strong now.

Proto-Drive/Chaser wasn't that strong, he could only defeat their roidmude form, (effectively resetting them) not their cores, its only till he became Kamen Rider Chase that he can destroy cores like the others.

Since they manifested, they probably never had a major threat denying their existence, which is why 003 panicked and spread that message to the other roidmudes to prepare them for the fight against the riders

Read: "the male/female lead romantic connection that people insist on reading into every Rider show even though more often than not it isn't there"
lol I think there have been a few series where Toei have been quite happy to leave some room for people to infer whatever they feel inclined to, althought to be fair the last time they really did that was with OOO.
So 004 copied Krim. And somehow got deactivated somewhere until recently? (Cool outfit though)
The evil-Krim in Surprise Future is probably 004 too.
Going by OverTime's subs, he's been away doing things for Banno behind the scenes the whole time. For example building the belt Banno now resides in.

Movie spoilers:
[HIDE]I thought that might be the case while watching the episode, so I went and found a summary of the film. From what I've read, it isn't 004 but another Roidmude impersonating Krim in the same way.[/HIDE]
From what I infer,
the gravity surge/heavy acceleration of each of the "promised number" would resonate and get bigger, such that it covers the world resulting in the "global freeze".
in the first one, the roidmude tried this resonance with their mostly unevolved forms all over the world(or was it only in Japan?), but got defeated by Proto-drive
Again going by the OverTime subs, the first Global Freeze covered a quarter of the world. Four fully evolved Roidmudes should be able to spread the effect over the entire planet...which does seem to imply that the first Global Freeze was due to a single ultimate evolution Roidmude, but if that's the case how did Proto-Drive manage to stop it when, as Vision mentioned above, he wasn't as strong as normal Drive?

Maybe the first one was the result of the roidmudes pooling their density shift ability together