Kamen Rider Drive 35: Why did the siege incident happen

Title: ろう城事件はなぜ起きたのか
Why did the siege incident happen

Script: Hasegawa Keiichi
Director: Yamaguchi Kyouhei

Air date: June 28 2015
----------------

I thought it was a good use of the How we got here trope. (well, this is a cop show afterall...)

Brain and Nira target Yukari, and also put their plan to target the SCU into motion. I think both of them stole the whole episode. lol

Good to see Gou in action again.

Brain was also able to get his revenge(?) on Medic.
"Call me Brain-sama"
Brain's expressions in human form are so funny! haha
There's meme potential. :laugh:

I liked the serious mentor!Honganji

The photos used for the press conference are apparently from one year ago, just before shooting started.

LOL Belt-san can gattai with the shift cars?!

Brain Roidmude Gold is strong! Chase...
I wonder what Brain meant when he said that to Chase...

Damn, Shinnosuke fell into Nira's trap...

So I guess Gou has been keeping an eye on things with his phone and talking with Banno all this time, alone...

Cliffhanger ending to the episode
Next ep 36 "Where will the bullet guide justice to"
[hide]Each of the three Riders have their own problems to deal with, so they can't go to help the others...and the SCU can't help as they are still locked up...[/hide]

Shining~
Brain gets hilarious again next episode :laugh:

[hide]
5945568_20150628080301_zpsx41dpppu.jpg

[/hide]

Last edited:
Lurker
Did Brain announce that he was overthrowing Heart for leadership of the Rodimudes during that press conference and I think Brain knows what really happened to 72(kyu2)

This is an intense episode. Brain and Nira are dynamic duo that dynamically works together to safe their butts. Brain actually leaps! to humiliate Medic. Nira actually manages to trap Shinnosuke into a closed room drama. Gou is finally on the move again and facing Heart!
Brain's words that Chase is needed for the finalizations of the Roidmude program intrigues me!
This feels like W all over again in that show final quarter: intense to the max!

Did Brain announce that he was overthrowing Heart for leadership of the Rodimudes during that press conference and I think Brain knows what really happened to 72(kyu2)

Subs are out. Basically, they framed the SCU for power struggle for control over all the Roidmudes.

I agree with Zensrive. Really intense episode that ends with a cliffhanger. I really hate Nira's pathetic face by now and hope he gets a glorious punishment.

Keiichi Hasegawa desperately needs to be head writer of a Kamen Rider series. This episode was awesome. In fact, this entire arc has seen Kamen Rider Drive transform into a much, much better series. I'm actually excited for next week's episode. :castlerock:

Lurker
Keiichi Hasegawa desperately needs to be head writer of a Kamen Rider series. This episode was awesome. In fact, this entire arc has seen Kamen Rider Drive transform into a much, much better series. I'm actually excited for next week's episode. :castlerock:

this episode was balls to the wall great

I think Sanjo and Hasegawa work well together as scriptwriters for Drive so far(for W as well), not forgetting the third writer Komura too.
Hasegawa got brought into Rider series for W, requested by Sanjo. Before that, he mostly worked on Ultraman series.
Sanjo got all the credits for W as the main writer(he wrote for 25 episodes) but Hasegawa also wrote around 20 episodes for that show.

I think Sanjo and Hasegawa work well together as scriptwriters for Drive so far(for W as well), not forgetting the third writer Komura too.
Hasegawa got brought into Rider series for W, requested by Sanjo. Before that, he mostly worked on Ultraman series.
Sanjo got all the credits for W as the main writer(he wrote for 25 episodes) but Hasegawa also wrote around 20 episodes for that show.

Yeah, but Keiichi Hasegawa is a waaaaaaay better writer. His episodes of W and Drive have been the best of both shows (I seem to recall his Fourze episodes being good as well). The man is also responsible for my favorite Ultraman series (Nexus) and my favorite Godzilla movie (GMK), so I'd love to see him tackle a Kamen Rider series without Riku Sanjo's bullshit.