MV Maker
Depends on what you want out of it. It has easily the best american toku action I've ever seen (most of the stock footage is only for cg shots, the rest is original stuff by people who really know what they're doing) and it has a cool - if kinda cliche and slow - story, but it also has some really sub-par acting (not cheesy, just plain bad) and, without spoiling anything, there are some major retcons in the final ten episodes. I enjoy it, but Dragon Knight really is one of those shows that you have to check out for yourself and make your own call.

Depends on what you want out of it. It has easily the best american toku action I've ever seen (most of the stock footage is only for cg shots, the rest is original stuff by people who really know what they're doing) and it has a cool - if kinda cliche and slow - story, but it also has some really sub-par acting (not cheesy, just plain bad) and, without spoiling anything, there are some major retcons in the final ten episodes. I enjoy it, but Dragon Knight really is one of those shows that you have to check out for yourself and make your own call.

It was much better than masked rider from saban !!

I like the concept...they didn't try to be Ryuki and Ryuga was a good guy. And Tim Taylor's brother made a good bad guy...and the "nephew" of the Chairman of Kitchen Stadium was a decent mentor.

PS: If anything, I issue a challenge Steve Wang or Saban try to adapt Gaim.:laugh:

Cause Toei essentially dropped the mic at their feet.

If Dragon Knight was a bad show, then Masked Rider was worse. :169:

Lurker
Matt Mullins from Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is the fight choreographer for Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D.

It's okay, overall. Not great, not bad, but alright. Really, it just made me want to see what a second go round would do for working out the kinks.