Lurker
First off, people need to remember adapting Kamen Rider isn't like PR were they have to adapt every next sentai. Kommon Rider can be adapted in any order like after Dragon Knight they could go with the next popular Kamen Rider series, Kabuto then Den-O and they could skip Decade and go with something before Ryuki.

My feeling is they would do Blade next,because it involves cards like Dragon Knight does. After that they could do Kabuto,because it would fit the many rider theme of Dragon Knight.

"Training."
My thoughts, after the events of Dragon Knight:

After they defeat General Xaviax, a organisation is made to stop further monster threats, the advent decks are destroyed but the organisation has analysied and made 4 new card decks called, Blade, Garren, Chalice and Leangle to counter a new monster threat called the undeads.

4 surviving heroes of the events of Dragon Knight are recruited to use these new deck of cards to become Riders again and fight off this new threat.

I want to have this kind of transition.

My feeling is they would do Blade next,because it involves cards like Dragon Knight does. After that they could do Kabuto,because it would fit the many rider theme of Dragon Knight.

After they defeat General Xaviax, a organisation is made to stop further monster threats, the advent decks are destroyed but the organisation has analysied and made 4 new card decks called, Blade, Garren, Chalice and Leangle to counter a new monster threat called the undeads.

4 surviving heroes of the events of Dragon Knight are recruited to use these new deck of cards to become Riders again and fight off this new threat.

With the "Alternatives" being the possible connections to "Ryuki" and "Blade"...I can honestly say despite the obvious connection, I'll be somewhat irritated by it mainly because for those who watched Ryuki and Blade...its like saying YugiOh and Digimon Tamers is the same damn thing. Then again, the US got away with VR Troopers...so it's okay. :sweat:

I want to have this kind of transition.

Sounds cool. But wait, could this be another continum? Or what?

"Training."
With the "Alternatives" being the possible connections to "Ryuki" and "Blade"...I can honestly say despite the obvious connection, I'll be somewhat irritated by it mainly because for those who watched Ryuki and Blade...its like saying YugiOh and Digimon Tamers is the same damn thing. Then again, the US got away with VR Troopers...so it's okay. :sweat:
Alternatives could be prototypes for Blade's decks.