maybe you haven't upgraded your Mp3 playing program or what. BTW, that podcast was awesome. So please dload it. I liked it.

Mad Skillz
Thought I would post this...

Cynopsis: Kids! said:
Japan's Adness Entertainment licenses the US broadcast rights for Kamen Rider Dragon Knight to 4Kids Entertainment, which plans to air the series as part of TheCW4Kids Saturday morning block on The CW Network for the 2008-9 season. Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, a live-action series featuring CGI special effects, follows the adventures of a teen discovers a mysterious deck of cards that give him the power to transform into an ancient warrior called a Kamen Rider. Produced by Adness Entertainment, which is adapting for the US, the series is based on the original series Kamen Rider Ryuki, produced by the Toei Company.

Japan's Adness Entertainment licenses the US broadcast rights for Kamen Rider Dragon Knight to 4Kids Entertainment, which plans to air the series as part of TheCW4Kids Saturday morning block on The CW Network for the 2008-9 season. Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, a live-action series featuring CGI special effects, follows the adventures of a teen discovers a mysterious deck of cards that give him the power to transform into an ancient warrior called a Kamen Rider. Produced by Adness Entertainment, which is adapting for the US, the series is based on the original series Kamen Rider Ryuki, produced by the Toei Company.

I wish Steve would tell me these things... I hear about it two weeks before, but not when it actually goes through. :p

WHere'd you find this?

Aw! What about Cartoon Network? I mean, may CN have it or too! Cause, Cartoon Network Philippinies got KR Blade (duhh... DUBBED), may CN have a KRDK and that will blast the TOKUSATSU DUEL! (I mean, Adness' KR VS Disney's PR) hopefully that they might change it or any.