May Cartoon Network get this 1st, to all CNs worldwide be the next, then the other English lanuage channels and finally to any local TV stations
(in my country ABS-CBN, GMA7, QTV and Studio23) but please, may the show remain ENGLISH in audio, do not dub this to maintain the original language.

Uh... I just finished the podcast and man! I have never heard of a podcast such as this for a very very long time (I guess I was 3 or 2 years younger).
Man! Nice!

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is really starting to heat up.

Listening to the interview, I'm starting to get the impression that the keyword/Keyphrase used in production here was "Cool" or "Slick" and not necessarily 'Solid'.

Why are they repeatedly mentioning Power Rangers so much? Establish your own identity/brand.

And LOL at Keith's little ending speech/soliqouy thing.

I would be really surprised if half of what was said is actually true or remotely close to being true.

Uh... I just finished the podcast and man! I have never heard of a podcast such as this for a very very long time (I guess I was 3 or 2 years younger).
Man! Nice!

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is really starting to heat up.

I want to download the podcast right now... but I can't because of some problem. Maybe next week.:laugh: