You have a point there. As I watched in my Veoh TV from the download I got. I found out that Len must have been the "AMERICAN INCARNATE" of Ren Akiyama.

The black outfit, the facial expressions and the seriousness. Man! I so hope that KRWK (Wing Knight) will be one of the new most honorable heroes of the 21st century.

You have a point there. As I watched in my Veoh TV from the download I got. I found out that Len must have been the "AMERICAN INCARNATE" of Ren Akiyama.

The black outfit, the facial expressions and the seriousness. Man! I so hope that KRWK (Wing Knight) will be one of the new most honorable heroes of the 21st century.

I agree. Think Len will Ren's exact counterpart in KRDK minus the grouchiness.

Anyway, what is Mark Musashi's role in the US adaptation?

After reading that synopsis of the web site, why exactly is this thing called "Dragon Knight", again? It's obvious that Wing Knight is the main hero in this story.

After reading that synopsis of the web site, why exactly is this thing called "Dragon Knight", again? It's obvious that Wing Knight is the main hero in this story.

I actually see Len more of a mentor to Kit. I think DK will try to balance it and hopefully, we'll get no f'kn reset this time.

Rider Transformation!
I think not. This one will be aired on 2008 on CN USA but for the rest of the world it is on 2009

You know, I thought about that when I visited the website a few weeks back. It was in Chinese, and said coming in 2009; maybe its coming to China in 2009, and America this fall? If not, I hope it airs in the UK soon, so English episodes will be available.

How cool would it be if the Cartoon Network thing and missing the deadline was just a diversion and the show ended up on NBC as a lead in to Heroes at 7:30PM. (IMO, the perfect time.)