has left HJU. Not coming back.
This Week:
Recently, ally in arms, Keith Hayward (aka Keith Justice) was something of a lucky bastard. With portable mic in hand, he managed to attend the wrap party and final shooting day for the highly-anticipated series, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. Included in this episode of R5, aside from a musical tribute to Kirinji’s 10th Anniversary, are Keith’s take on his sneak peek of the first four episodes along with brief interviews with Matt Mullins and Mark Musashi.

Click the pic above to get in on the madness!

Kirinji’s 10th Anniversary - 0 to 30.00min
HJU Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Coverage - 30.00min to End

[More...]

Spread the word! :buttrock:

I wish I could hear. :( I don't have a speaker with my computer.

Does this mean that all 10 episodes as what IMDB says got added episodes?

Wow! Thank you alot! Sir KiethJustice. Man! May the motorcade now commence and that there will be the power of the Advent. KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT HERE WE GO!!!

Chief HJU News Editor
Awesome. Just awesome.

I thought you guys were getting a follow-up interview or is that going to be in another R5?

Mike's already finished up the follow up interview with Mark Musashi, so stay tuned to R5 Central. :thumbs:

I think Mike should let me on the show again....... >___>

Me too.

Uh... I just recently refinished KR Ryuki and I think that the last part of the movie happened to be found in the trailer. Um... look at Knight and Ryuki, in Nightwing and Dragredder respectively. Don't they look cool? Wow! I wished KRDK shall add more of this. the ending is hanging though.

Hey matt mullins said he said that he watch ryuki i want to know how would here compare and contrast len (him) to ren.

Hey matt mullins said he said that he watch ryuki i want to know how would here compare and contrast len (him) to ren.

Well...based off the rough pilot...

Len and Ren feel almost the same except Len is more nicer...Ren is a bit of a grouch.

Whether or not Len will follow Ren's persona (besides the leather jacket) remains to be seen.