DSP

Lurker
May I remind you THAT YOU ARE ONE LUCKY BASTARD!!!

Anyway that was awesome, I swear this series can't come quicker

This Week:
Recently, ally in arms, Keith Hayward (aka Keith Justice) was something of a lucky bastard. With portable mic in hand, he managed to attend the wrap party and final shooting day for the highly-anticipated series, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. Included in this episode of R5, aside from a musical tribute to Kirinji’s 10th Anniversary, are Keith’s take on his sneak peek of the first four episodes along with brief interviews with Matt Mullins and Mark Musashi.

Click the pic above to get in on the madness!

Kirinji’s 10th Anniversary - 0 to 30.00min
HJU Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Coverage - 30.00min to End

[More...]

Spread the word! :buttrock:

i'm listining right now! :thumbs:

Edit:
YES!! I knew Matt Mullins would Mention Mike Chad. Thanx Keith

Last edited:
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Listening to it now. Freakin Awesome.

EDIT: Lol! Mark didnt wanna comment on Kabuto. That means he thinks it sucks. haha. j/k

Last edited:
[HIDE]
This Week:
Recently, ally in arms, Keith Hayward (aka Keith Justice) was something of a lucky bastard. With portable mic in hand, he managed to attend the wrap party and final shooting day for the highly-anticipated series, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. Included in this episode of R5, aside from a musical tribute to Kirinji’s 10th Anniversary, are Keith’s take on his sneak peek of the first four episodes along with brief interviews with Matt Mullins and Mark Musashi.

Click the pic above to get in on the madness!

Kirinji’s 10th Anniversary - 0 to 30.00min
HJU Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Coverage - 30.00min to End

[More...]

Spread the word! :buttrock:
[/HIDE]
Just about to start listening to it. I'm absolutely BRIMMING with anticipation! :buttrock:

"I'm doing this for the fans."

AND SO YOU CAN GO TO THE WRAP PARTY XD
:rofl:

In all seriousness though, Keith, you totally scored big on that one! :thumbs:

Thumbs Down
@Keith

You must have been kissing Mike's ass alot for the last week for not taking him to the KRDK wrap.

Weeellllll if he's got 700+ bucks for a 4 day trip, he's more than welcome to join me next time. ;)