Kamen Rider Double Forever - Gaia Memory of Fate - Discussion thread

OOO appearance will make more sense if he's an AU rider like Skull in Movie War 2010. Phillip looks like a younger Daido probably because they both undergo some experiments by Ryubee around the same time.

But aren't the golden-tipped Memories only operable on the "left" side of the Driver, or if it's the Lost Driver, it doesn't matter anymore...
....Yeah! That's just how the Lost Driver does it's biz.
OOO appearance will make more sense if he's an AU rider like Skull in Movie War 2010. Phillip looks like a younger Daido probably because they both undergo some experiments by Ryubee around the same time.
No that was the writers being clever Phillip looked at Cranberry as a mother and she had feelings toward Phillip because he looked just like her son. Clever.

Nice post!!
Phillip looked at Cranberry as a mother and she had feelings toward Phillip because he looked just like her son.

This was a very manga-esque plot. Manga gets away with stuff like this all the time because most artists tend to draw people of the same age with a similar face. The movie tried to get away with it, I think, but shooting Suda in scenes that called for the younger Daido.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I don't know if you noticed this, but Daido actually jumped off of a helicopter, though the CGI scene shows a place trailing the chopper....:laugh:

And yes, I understand why... They were just trying to make use of what they currently have. It doesn't make sense to rent a plane out when they have the chopper scene afterward anyway.

The thing thats bugging me with OOO's cameo is...why wasn't Ankh there to nag him about fighting a monster that wasn't going to give out cell medals?

and i sorta expected Kamen Rider Joker to look more epic than just a pure black version of W,maybe something like a cape or slightly modified helm and armor would have made him cooler...other than that,best KR movie ever!

I think would be even more pissed that Eiji actually dropped his Core Medal LOL.

And I kinda agree about Joker. He was completely awesome, but it kind of bothers me that he is the ONLY Rider in W that does not get his letter in his design. W is covered in Ws, Accel is covered in As, Skull has the S crack, Eternal's horns are an E, even Cyclone Joker Xtreme has Xs....but Joker doesnt get a J!

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Joker is a wildcard after all.... And if you look closely, you can see the Joker "J"s on his chest and wrists...

kamenriderjoker.jpg

Ore, Sanjou!
I definitely liked the movie, but I'll say right now that Kamen Rider Joker did nothing for me. I was honestly disappointed that it wasn't a Joker Dopant instead. the movie-exclusive dopants are just so much more interestingly designed, and heck, it would've been even more cool to get an Accel Dopant and Eternal Dopant as well, but Kamen Rider Joker was just uninteresting to me. Also, if not a Joker Dopant, it would've at least been nice to see KR Joker be more unique than just JokerJoker without the silver stripe and a Lost Driver. To actually have him look like a Joker/Jester would have made him so much more appealing.

Eternal OTOH was a much better movie rider. Well-done design, cool to see a rider who fights with a knife rather than a sword, and the way he used all those memories was purely awesome. It makes me glad he's getting a V-Cinema as well as Accel. Speaking of which, I totally enjoyed Accel's fight scenes, though feel he should've had more, or at least more time as Accel Trial. Of course, the V-Cinema for him will remedy that.

But yeah, definitely a good movie

edit: On second thought, Joker is pretty cool, but not because he's compared to BLACK. In my mind, BLACK is and always will be a lame rider with a lame suit design, and so Joker being compared to BLACK kinda stirred a dislike of him in me. Joker is cool as his own rider, not as an homage

Last edited: