Kamen Rider Double Forever - Gaia Memory of Fate - Discussion thread

I think the one thing I was disapointed with is the CycloneTrigger Maximum Drive. It didn't look any different from when he was shooting it's normal bullets. LunaJoker on the other hand was cool.

Also maybe the whole imaginary Skull thing was kinda weak.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I think this was the best Kamen Rider movie in years. It seemed to do everything right. The story was interesting but not too convoluted. It also allowed for the pacing to flow nicely. and the action......damn, Koichi Sakamoto never ceases to do awesome fight choreography. some of the falls looked a bit iffy, but I love his creativity and what he brings to Toku fights. Definitely felt on a different level from the past movies or even the show itself. The filming style and filters used definitely gave this movie a different feel and made everything look amazing. And the baddies were freakin boss. I was glad to see BoukenSilver, he was pretty badass in this. man, I cant wait to see this again in HD.

PARTY HARD
I honestly liked it because it FELT like a movie. Decade's movies, the All-Rider and Episode Final, KR Blade, the KR Ryuki movie, etc. They all seemed more like one huge episode. The quality of the movie seemed more like the type of-why do I hear a hyperactive pigeon?...

The quality of the movie seemed more like the type of thing you'd see in theaters rather than on the usual television screen, if that made sense...

But wait, in episode 48 and 49, when Shotaro regained his Lost Driver, what type of Joker Memory is he using then?

Budou though
im sure he was using the one he always has been using when gong for cyclone/joker

PARTY HARD
But aren't the golden-tipped Memories only operable on the "left" side of the Driver, or if it's the Lost Driver, it doesn't matter anymore...

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
But aren't the golden-tipped Memories only operable on the "left" side of the Driver, or if it's the Lost Driver, it doesn't matter anymore...

Yes. Shotaro was just using the Gold tipped Joker memory with the lost driver.

Nice post!!
I honestly liked it because it FELT like a movie.

I think A to Z was able to pull this off because W went out of its way to save some big ideas for the movie.

W didn't blow its "evil Rider" wad in the TV show, so it could build its film completely around the concept of what an evil Rider should be like in W's universe.

A lot of shows would've used Utopia as the movie villain and used NEVER as the final arc villains, but W did it the other way around so NEVER could be made suitably spectacular.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
And NEVER were fantastic villains. Not to mention how Kazu turned out to be a NEVER. I guess thats why he will be appearing in the Eternal spin-off.