JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I JUST finished all of Den-O.

[hide]

I'm kinda confused by the end. Is Airi going to have Hana with Yuuto? Young Yuuto, since Sakurai-san disappeared?

I cried when I thought the imagine disappeared....and then they were in the sand dune. And I was like, " DAMN YOU, IMAGINE!" But I was happy.

[/hide]
The way I see it, Airi and Yuuto will still have Hana, it's just that it'll happen a few years later than what had originally happened (hence her becoming Kohana). Remember that Deneb told Yuuto that he'd return to his time, but that it'd be different from what it originally was. So basically he still grows and becomes Sakurai-san, still meets and falls in love with Airi, they do some "biochemistry" and *poof*, we have Hana. It's just that it'll happen a few years later in this timeline.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
The way I see it, Airi and Yuuto will still have Hana, it's just that it'll happen a few years later than what had originally happened (hence her becoming Kohana). Remember that Deneb told Yuuto that he'd return to his time, but that it'd be different from what it originally was. So basically he still grows and becomes Sakurai-san, still meets and falls in love with Airi, they do some "biochemistry" and *poof*, we have Hana. It's just that it'll happen a few years later in this timeline.

That's my take on it as well.

In related Den-O News, Wakana Matsumoto aka Airi Nogami turned 24 on 2/25/2008.:)

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
What I never understood was why Momo-tachi and Deneb didnt die?

Because they created strong memories that sustain their existances. Since those memories were not erased, they don't need anyone else to exist.

The key to understanding Den-O is realizing the importance of memories.

Even Sieg. Tho they seemed to not care about him. XD

It's such a shame shows like these only have one season. I'm really gona miss all the crazy Imagin.