CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I would have liked that, after ZeroLiner dissapear, we see a scene at the milk dipper with a slightly older looking Yuuto shows up and introduces himself, making this the start of the new timeline.

Deneb said that Yuuto would live in a different timeline than Sakurai, a timeline where he probably still form a new family with Airi but only later in his life.

Hana must have find it a bit ackward to find out Yuuto's her dad and Ryoutarou her uncle :laugh:

Starting from around episode 40 I'd say, a little before that even, Momo and Ryotaro's relationship starting getting just plain creepy, each episode it got more and more weird like it was some yaoi interspecies slash fic.

Well all those HanaxRyou shippers that were out there (a few still are) when Yuriko was still on the show are now pedo incest promoters :p

Also did anyone else notice the sort of obvious nod to Goranger in the final episode?

Last edited:
ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
The ending seems to be short. I would like to see "After 1 Month" scene to see how Ryoutarou & Airi cope up with their lives after what had happened.

A simple passerby...
@ Forever Knight

So how do you feel? Do you miss those ones sitting on your face? LOL:laugh:

Now I haven't been on cuz I dun wanna get more spoilers before the end but well like Ryuutaros said ORE SANJOU!!!!!!!!!!

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
The ending seems to be short. I would like to see "After 1 Month" scene to see how Ryoutarou & Airi cope up with their lives after what had happened.

Seconded! Hopefully we get an update in Den-o VS Kiva and not just gratuitous battles.