Den-O Finale > Kabuto and Faiz Finale.

QFT.
Without a doubt.

HEY, Komoo!!! Where did u get that manga from!!??? Poor Den-O.....Kiva SAVE Den-O!!!!!! Please save Den-O, Kiva!!

He said it, in the futaba thread.
Not for Ryotaro, the girl he is been hitting, gets turned into a child and then into her sister's baby.

EDIT:
I found this on the futaba thread, i think somebody can't wait for Kiva.

[hide]
1200181724335.jpg
[/hide]

Last edited:
Man that's the series finale I've cried the most, specially the Yuuto and Deneb part.
I really liked how the (bigger) pieces of the story fell in and filled the (bigger) holes.
Kai was a singularity point (revealed in the scene in which he destroys one imagin with his hand), kind of a rogue like Ga-O.

Eye See You
I can't wait to watch ep 48 today, looks like Ura is next to go. :disappoin

I really hope TVN releases 49 and the Movie sometime this week, that would kick everythings ass.

I really hope TVN releases 49 and the Movie sometime this week, that would kick everythings ass.

I dont know for sure, but i think/hope EP49 will be released soon, while the movie...dunno, really, maybe TV-N'll wait for a DC -if it'll be released, of course...

Lurker

I doubt they'll do the movie that fast, plus last year they released the sub for normal versions along with DC, so...

But i hope this time they'll be able to finish subbing 49 before Kiba comes out. Again, last year they put it off to sub Den-O first epsode faster.

Is tvn subbed 49 out?
If so, can someone please please please upload the torrent to mediafire? The tracker seems to be down...thanks...

Is tvn subbed 49 out?
If so, can someone please please please upload the torrent to mediafire? The tracker seems to be down...thanks...

Also the forums. Anyway, here at HJU there's someone that has uploaded all TVN subbed eps. Check in the d/l board.

EDIT: here you go, DDs of all Den-O -subbed by TV-N.

Last edited:
Eye See You
Best finale since Ryuki's finale imo. I thought it closed the book properly and didn't leave any doors opened like every other New Gen KR has done pretty much.

So The good guys all return to their time. But what happens to baby Hana, Sakurai since he dissapeared and the new Family?.

Definatley a laid back and chillin' series with a killer finale. I thought the music in the finale was also very badass compared to the rest of the series.

I wouldn't mind seeing Climax Form one more time but that's alright.

Now thats all over.... The Kiva promo then starts up and now I'm so pumped for an entire new story, new characters, new Riders.... Break the Chains and WAKE UP!.