What. An. Awesome. Finale.

What owuld have made it better would be the writers having Ryotaro's bicycle get stuck in a tree after Denliner leaves. It would be a nice reference to episode one.

Or maybe they're just trying to say his luck has changed. :eyebrow:

Kiva looks fucking awesome.

Until now, there's something I don't understand. Why wasn't Hana Den-O? She was a tokuiten.

And they never explained who the hell Kai was. :mad:

Edit: If the Imagin and Ryo hugged at the end, the farewell would have seemed nicer. To me, it was kinda awkward. Well, I guess it's awkward for them to say goodbye.

And I find that Den-O's writer is really afraid of killing of characters. It would have been better if Kin and Ura's farewells were for real. Initially, the Imagin were going to disappear before Ryo got Climax Form. Then, Ryo got Liner Form to prevent the Imagin disappearing. Finally, we have two very emotional eps as a farewell to Kin and Ura. I feel that all the emotion created by those two eps has been wasted by having them come back, but I guess we need the obligatory happy ending. It just seems like fanservice to bring them back. Let them have their cool final eps and stay dead. Or at least leave us on a cliffhanger about their fates. Tsk.

Last edited:
All Attack Rider (My Kamen Rider's Endings Tribute)

So i'm finaly done with my ending tribute of kamen rider Den-O

and i posted it at the Net-Vid Theatre

Link

Kai found out Hana and him were actually from the same timeline and Hana is actually the child. He grew pissed and try to kill her.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Now the finale was MUCH, MUCH better than Kabuto's finale. I have to say it was AWESOME. I'm already sad now. :(

Kamen Rider Den-O is a great KR series. Good bye, everyone, especially Momotaros.

Kamen Rider Kiva is NEXT! Woohoo! :buttrock:

DSP

Lurker
Yeah but like Kabuto Den-O have many unsolved mysteries too.

Den o has a couple of unsolved mysteries, but considering what its been through with Hana's actress getting ill, they have managed to wrap things up quite neatly, and IMO wasn't as rushed or underwhelming as Kabuto's ending.

Not for Ryotaro, the girl he is been hitting, gets turned into a child and then into her sister's baby.

EDIT:
I found this on the futaba thread, i think somebody can't wait for Kiva.

[HIDE]
1200181724335.jpg
[/HIDE]
HEY, Komoo!!! Where did u get that manga from!!??? Poor Den-O.....Kiva SAVE Den-O!!!!!! Please save Den-O, Kiva!!