Looks like Axe Form will be the Titan Form of Den-O who has great offense and defense. Momo got pwned pretty hard recently ^^

Banned
How do people have all these episode 9 footage already, Aren't only 8 episodes out even in japan? Did they move Den-O to saturday instead of sunday? Did I miss something?

S

scikaiju

How do people have all these episode 9 footage already, Aren't only 8 episodes out even in japan? Did they move Den-O to saturday instead of sunday? Did I miss something?
you do realize it Sunday afternoon in Japan right now right?

***probably a stupid question but I had to ask any way***

I really didn't like what Hana was wearing this episode. :/ Not very pretty. Gimme the outfit from ep 2 plzkthx.

Everything else was pretty sweet though. The opening on the DenLiner kinda made me lawl. Momo just looked like a cat swatting at the bait on the fishing line like that. XD

Kintarous made me smile, too. He kept trying to fix the things he broke. Haha. I think I like him.

Episode could have used more UraRyou, but I suppose I'll get plenty of that over the span of the series. XDD

KinRyo from ep. preview
[hide]
1174779197127.jpg
[/hide]

OMG! I just had a fangasm! KinRyo looks hot and...

I'm starting to like Kintaros. He has a huge strength, but also he's a bit clumsy when he breaks something and attempts to fix it. ^_^ Can't wait to see ep. 10 and KinRyo here I go!

Last edited:
yeah he aint bad,looks like his just came out of a Kenshin manga:p The ``try to fix things`` personality is a hit.I saw the RAW and didnt understand squat but what i can tell is that hes a good dude.

oh and BTW , he isnt faster then Momotaros.Sword Form possess more running skils,meaning Axe Form doesnt increase Den-O speed,only his punchin skills.PERIOD

just to let u know ,for some......:thumbs:

yeah he aint bad,looks like his just came out of a Kenshin manga:p The ``try to fix things`` personality is a hit.I saw the RAW and didnt understand squat but what i can tell is that hes a good dude.

oh and BTW , he isnt faster then Momotaros.Sword Form possess more running skils,meaning Axe Form doesnt increase Den-O speed,only his punchin skills.PERIOD

just to let u know ,for some......:thumbs:

Momotaros = Rider Slash
Urataros = Rider Kick
Kintaros = Rider Punch
Ryuutaros = Rider Shooting

:laugh: