Episode 2.

-Speaking of which, could the slight change in the past jeprotize Ryotaro being Den-O by finding the pass? I mean, having Tets mom back somehow changeing the person inside him and not to beat up Ryo which also got him to find the pass in the first place.

-I was dissapointed that the ending theme didn't show up. Maybe next episode.

-Hana beating on Momotaro were the funnyest scene.

-So...do the people killed by Bat Imagin come back to life? due to the past being changed.

Mr. Kamen Rider
I'll still take the Den-O meets past Riders idea over another damn alternate universe/ending/prologue/whatever. That idea was novel in 2002, it's been played out now.

the baddest *****
- Maybe, maybe not. But considering that Tetsu was still with those group of friends even then may not tenatively affect his encounter with Ryoutarou considering he recieved the keychain either way.

- I assume that they do come back to life because that the shades of time were fixed... and coming to theory that Ryoutarou's encounter with the pass may have been different that before.

And I don't like alternate universes unless they're played out correctly. The Kabuto movie totally fucked me up during that one hour experience. I mean... I was " wtf " for thirty minutes straight until I finally realized it was a prequel... kinda.... whatever. I did like the ZECT outfits though.... and a straight Kazama...

But come on, Den-O movie should be different at least... like... something better.

Mad Skillz
I wouldn't mind an in-universe story as long as it plays no really -major- part to the series. It would be pretty damn annoying to have to go months before any form of the movie becomes available to see. And it'd just be really annoying to have to read about the plot developments instead of getting to see them.

Mr. Kamen Rider
If anything, I think an in-universe movie would be better, because they won't have make it anything important to the series. Like the Sentai movies, and like Rider movies used to be. Just some one-off fluff adventure. Ever since Episode Final's "It's going to be the REAL ending...no wait, it isn't" stunt, nearly every Rider movie was supposed to have some supposed connection or importance to the series that ends up amounting to nothing when they realize not everyone who might watch the show for free will pay to go to see the movie.

Mad Skillz
Well, the Hibiki movie could sorta kinda fit if there was more than one Orochi. The only way I'd want a movie to directly tie into a series is if it took place after the series a sort of epilogue. If they have to have it fit in with the series, I just don't want it to have any major effects on the series. A movie only power up or something along those lines could work, since it could be done without really messing with the main story.

Mr. Kamen Rider
I think the different versions of Orochi and the different origins of the Armed Saber/Armed Hibiki basically made the movie =/= TV series, but I suppose most of the general backstory would be the same.

Project G4, and pretty much any based-on-a-TV-show Rider movie before that, are a good examples of what I want to see; the movie is basically just a bigger, longer episode. You can watch the series without seeing the movie and you don't miss anything, but if you do, it is still a story that could conceivably take place somewhere in the TV show universe. That's apparently become a foreign concept in Rider movies, which is why I want to see it again.

Last edited:
I think the different versions of Orochi and the different origins of the Armed Saber/Armed Hibiki basically made the movie =/= TV series, but I suppose most of the general backstory would be the same.

Project G4, and pretty much any based-on-a-TV-show Rider movie before that, are a good examples of what I want to see; the movie is basically just a bigger, longer episode. You can watch the series without seeing the movie and you don't miss anything, but if you do, it is still a story that could conceivably take place somewhere in the TV show universe. That's apparently become a foreign concept in Rider movies, which is why I want to see it again.

It would be nice to have one of those episodes again and a definite conclusion for the series as well.

ONCE AGAIN....I HOPE DEN-O WILL DO A RIDERKICK:buttrock: :buttrock: :sweat: :buttrock: :buttrock: