Toei's getting a lot of milage out of that legend.

It's also the basis for Dragonball and other manga/animes.

Ryotaru meeting the Kabuto crew... We'd get a return of Iga's favorite phrase...

"Ka-GA-MI" Or "Ka- wait, you're not my bestest, truest friend, You're a WORM!" Tsurugi henshins and the fights on.

the baddest *****
Dragonball was based off of the Chinese legend of that monkey kid and stuff... er, the one Saiyuki is retelling.

Anyone think what the movie will be like?

I'm hoping they bring back some old Riders and have Ryotaro bump into each and every timeline.

Mad Skillz
...that wouldn't really be that great of an idea.

I'd like to have an Imagin go into the past and stop Ryotaro from becoming Den-O and see how that plays out.

the baddest *****
I think the older rider ideal would have worked best if Den-O was the 35th Anniversary production.

But I think the Imajin going back into time to stop Ryoutarou makes moe sense for a movie plot.

But then again, they can pull an alternate universe and really **** me up as I watch movie (ie: Kabuto >_>)

yeah cause that always happens in the new gen rider series :p i'm hoping for a chase through time trying to stop an imajin from erasing ryotaro's past

Oooh, that'd be cool. An Imagin with a personal grudge against Ryotaro who goes back in time to eliminate everyone close to him and then eventually him as well. That'd be awesome xD

Mad Skillz
Yeah, that sounds like the perfect set up for a movie. I'd like having Ryotaro not become Den-O thanks to an Imagin and then have Momotaros go to a new Rider and that gives us our movie only Rider. Have Hana or someone be the only one that remembers how things should be.