Okay, did KR pull a sentai with the magical train that went all animal on us and shot missiles?

Or is it just me?

I'm still trying to put my thoughts together. I'll be back with a better post.

That's because the train in that form is based on the legend of Momotarou. A dog (missiles), a monkey (balls) and bird (bird!) helped him slay the oni of Onigashima.

the baddest *****
Okay, I am not familuar with that tale so it caught me off guard XD All I know is that it was a kid born from a peach that was destined to slay a demon XD

the baddest *****
Yes, it was. But they focused more on the Granddad/Grandmom aspect for Eiji and Akashi than the whole animals of the tale.

the baddest *****
Yes, they are. Wasn't that tale mentioned in Kabuto too? Then again, from what I recongize, the tale is a popular childrens story.

But returning slightly back on topic, I found it interesting that Momo can pilot the entire train from his motorcycle.

Professionally Insane
At least the bike will be shown alot more, and is really important in driving the train when Den-O needs it. ^^

Mad Skillz
Yeah, that's a pretty inovative idea, having the bike serve as the cockpit for the train. It makes me wonder what role, if any, the actual DenBird toy will play with the DenLiner set.

Professionally Insane
That's gonna be one fun toy I think...Now I want it to be a real toy! *tantrum* XD LOL