Wait a minute, can Den-O summons the train at will? Doesn't he need to wait till some time like 1.11pm to summon DenLiner?

So far I think there might be two explanations to the Past-Present destruction.

1) Bat Imagin wrecks stuff, that damage doesn't just affect the present, but all time in between and beyond in that instant. Because the damage was instataneous no one throughout the timeline had enough time to react and fix it.

Of course that still doesn't make total sense, which leads to reason #2.

2) The writers didn't care/think it through and it just looks cool. Which it does :)

or 3) To be explained...

If they try and explain the instant damage, I'd be guessing it would simply be a link through the host.

Lurker
no comments on the guy in the trench coat? i think he might be rider number 2 seeing how they purposely didn't show his face.

no comments on the guy in the trench coat? i think he might be rider number 2 seeing how they purposely didn't show his face.

He isn't a Rider.

He's the Mystery Man who Controls Time.

He's basically Father Time Japanese Style and probably watches to see that Ryotaro and the Den-Liner crew with the Imajin don't **** up the timelines.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Great episode, already improving over the good debut from last week. Ryôtarô has already grown so much, I liked how he's toughened up even when he's just normal 'ol Ryôtarô.

The Train action bit was actually pretty cool, it worked about as good on screen as it did on paper. I was surprised that it all happened in the real world (in the past) as opposed to the in-between world. The idea of fighting in the past is pretty neat (and the time-travelling stuff would make for a *great* way to work past Riders in, Toei.) I also really like how the bike doesn't look anything like Den-O, sorta like the older Rider bikes.

I think the mysterious guy will turn out to be Hana's brother, who's really behind all this. :laugh:

Thumbs Down
Wait a minute, can Den-O summons the train at will? Doesn't he need to wait till some time like 1.11pm to summon DenLiner?

You see that Bat card, i'm guessing that if there's a card in the
pass, it dosen't matter what Time it is.

the baddest *****
Okay, did KR pull a sentai with the magical train that went all animal on us and shot missiles?

Or is it just me?

I'm still trying to put my thoughts together. I'll be back with a better post.

Great episode, already improving over the good debut from last week. Ryôtarô has already grown so much, I liked how he's toughened up even when he's just normal 'ol Ryôtarô.

The Train action bit was actually pretty cool, it worked about as good on screen as it did on paper. I was surprised that it all happened in the real world (in the past) as opposed to the in-between world. The idea of fighting in the past is pretty neat (and the time-travelling stuff would make for a *great* way to work past Riders in, Toei.) I also really like how the bike doesn't look anything like Den-O, sorta like the older Rider bikes.

I think the mysterious guy will turn out to be Hana's brother, who's really behind all this. :laugh:

I would laugh if they got Tendou in there somewhere.

Tendou and Ryotaro meeting would be the funniest thing ever.

Ryo: Eh...ello'...did you see a monster come around here...

Tendou: Grandmother always said that emotionless robot Riders are the best; or that is what I think anyways.

Ryo: Eh'...eh...I'll...I'll...go...now...

MOMO TAKES OVER~!

Ryo: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR! *Impales Tendou*

Yeah, working past riders could work.

But they would have to have someone from the present who is linked to some Rider from the past.

the baddest *****
Impailing Tendou.

The mental image is lulz.

Hahahah oh lord, when I saw the lady get killed in ep 2 i laughed so hard.