done^_^

tokyochalicekamenriderdnq0.gif

*Downloads* :laugh:

I typed this as I watched the episode:

Damn, Rina Akiyama is hot! That's alot of watches on each arm. O_O Her voice, eyes and smile are so cute tho. I don't get how anyone could even compare her for a second to Smart Lady. Now, she was creepy. Not someone you'd bring home for dinner with your parents.

Wow, if they do a different Denliner scene before the OP in every episode, I'll die a happy toku fan.

LOL. From what I heard, Ryotaro fainted 'cause Momo was too ugly? So Momo gets his physical form from Ryotaro?! From what I understand, apparently the Imagin get their physical forms from their hosts, and Momo's form was something Ryotaro idolized as a kid. XD And now he blames Ryotaro for it.

I don't get it. Why do Imagin want to cause trouble in the past, when they can accomplish the same thing in the present? I bet Bat could have done the same building smashing stunt in 2007.

If the Imagin want to go to the past to change the future, they ought to pick someone important, like the President of some nuclear country. Then they could go into the past and stir up some serious ****. Otherwise, I don't get why they pick insignificant humans like Tetsuo.

I was just thinking, if Imagin go into the past to affect the future, maybe Momo (being quite a good person) wants Ryotaro to make his wish so that he can go into Ryo's past to make him more confident, so that he would be more assertive in the present. I hope something like that happens, like his four Imagin go into the past during the finale to help Ryotaro deal with some serious life event that wracked his confidence. Oh wait. Then we would lose wimp Ryotaro. Scrap that idea.

That scene in the dimension of time, with the rainbow in the sky, the neverending desert and the Denliner in the background; it was beautiful!

Ryotaro looks like he's wearing a skirt with that cloth hanging around him. I like it. XD

Looks like Ryuki's writer has learnt from her mistakes. Ryotaro decides what he wants to do by the second episode, unlike Shinji who spent an entire episode moping and whining. I honestly don't get those who say Ryotaro is a whiner and unfit to be a Kamen Rider. All you need is a Sense Of Justice. You don't need badass fighting skills, just the heart to help others and right wrongs. Ryo's sense of justice is very highly developed, and he's very decisive when it comes to things like helping others. His resolve and acceptance of Den-O's responsibilities... that scene was more badass than any Kabuto scene. Plus he doesn't whine, unlike Shinji who spent the entire series whining about what was right and what was wrong, Takumi who tried to deny the responsibilities of the damn belt, Kenzaki who was whining about Tachibana betraying them, or Tendou being so hung up over his sisters. Ryotaro knows what he wants and he goes for it, and his determination, resolve and will is something to look out for. I believe that he has a very strong will; unlike what some of you here think, it's not that he doesn't have the will to stand up to bullies, it's more like he's too much of a nice guy and doesn't see the point. He just doesn't want to hurt anyone. Over time, I believe he'll learn that sometimes aggression is necessary in life. Ryotaro's development is something I greatly look forward to,

LOL. Momo was so happy to finally be called upon to create Sword Form! Ore, Sanjou! I hope he'll continue that for the rest of the series. ^_^

Hana's skirt is goddamn ugly. It's like some puffed up weird flower-like appendage. Her second street outfit was much sexier.

The story with Tetsuo was very awesomely filmed. There were no words exchanged between him and his mother, but you just felt something really heavy tugging at your heart. The emotion, everything about that scene was very well done.

I love Denliner. Gonna buy the train set. =)

To sum things up, Ryo's my new idol. :D

Well, I have thought of it and I'm just guessing that the 04=07 damage is simple.

The damage in 04' and 07' happen at the exact time. Even if they do fix it, like they would, the 07' damage happens anyway for the unknown reason and is 'supernatural'.

I don't know. It's deep.

I love how they do it, so let's just see next episode and if it's not explained, I'll just say that probably the Den-Liner wiped everyone's memory and made it seem like an accident.

Mad Skillz
Since the Imagin get their form based on their host, maybe later on, one of the four will leave Ryo and get a new host and look for a while?

Well, I have thought of it and I'm just guessing that the 04=07 damage is simple.

The damage in 04' and 07' happen at the exact time. Even if they do fix it, like they would, the 07' damage happens anyway for the unknown reason and is 'supernatural'.

I don't know. It's deep.

I love how they do it, so let's just see next episode and if it's not explained, I'll just say that probably the Den-Liner wiped everyone's memory and made it seem like an accident.

Like what somepeople said, I guess that Bat came from 2007, so the damage bypasses or fast forwards through 2005 and 2006 and affects 2007 directly.

Edit: I love how Bat gave Momo the time to assemble his sword when he just got owned by it the episode before. His "Ohhhhhhh!" when he saw the assembled sword was priceless.

Like what somepeople said, I guess that Bat came from 2007, so the damage bypasses or fast forwards through 2005 and 2006 and affects 2007 directly.

Yeah. It basically does double damage which why Bat Imajin wanted to go to the past in the first place.

He fucks up 04'.

And when they FIX the **** in 04', he ruins the **** in 07'.

And I'm just waiting for the episodes where FF#1 or FF#2 get the wish to be with Airi and Ryo and Momo have to stop the Imajin who's trying to get them together. :laugh:

I can see the hilarity in an Imajin running around town, getting huge presents for Ryo's sis.

I just saw the episode.
About your imagin questions wyyc.
According to Hana, the Imagin can only travel to the most significant part of the host's past. I guess the destruction that it causes in that past maximizes in the present.