Professionally Insane
Well probably...I mean, Ryo did take Tets from the big rig; he was awake when the Den-Liner man looked at him at the hall. I wouldn't be surprised that Ryo comes back and sees that Tets is his friend and that the gang members actually like him and are good people.

I am almost certain for a FACT. A DAMN FACT that there will be one Imajin who traps Fake Friend #1 or #2 and have their wish be that they want to be with Airi.

It'll be cool to see what happens when that happens.

Yeah, the thing that they wouldn't fix anything in two years is and isn't weird. It's just a thing. Nothing weirder than people changing into crazy things.

I just think of it as, since the past was affected it sorta affects the future in a super speed way. So that it'd affect all the years in rapid succession and that's why it wasn't just fixed, cause it happens too suddenly. But that's my take on it...could be wrong.

or it just happens to be 5:00am now starting to get to me. ^__^' heh...

I take it as that it's the Imajin's power.

It is that someone gets one wish. Tets wish was to have his key holder back. He got it back and with that, the one thing that Bat got in return was full control of Tets' body and past.

With that, he could go back into Tets' past and basically screw up anything there and resulting in that, as the current Tets and that the Bat Imajin originally left from the 07' timeline, that anything that happened in the 04' days would directly affect the 07' timeline.

Just now got around to watching the episode. (Damned MMORPGs stealing my time!) Tetsuo's story really touched me, I almost started crying myself.
Also I must reiterate everyone's praise for Momotarou. HE'S AWESOME. Holycrap. I love him. But not as much as Ryou, who continues to be THE BEST EVER.

I haven't been this anxious/excited/etc. for a show before. It's great. :D

Eye See You
After reading all of this, now I'm really pumped to see this episode. I hope TVN releases it this week in time for my Birthday!.

Is it just me or when Momotaros took control of Ryo in Episode 2... that the actor was wearing muscle padding under his long sleeve shirt?

Mad Skillz
So I wasn't the only one that noticed that? It's that or either that was a very tight shirt and Takeru Satou is slightly built.

I think Satou Takeru must be pretty awesome as an actor to play (and switch back and forth) FIVE different personalities in one series. :anime:

Loving it.

One thing going on in this series is that I'm really rooting for the hero. I liked Tendou but he's not what I'd call a hero really. Ryoutaro is already showing strong resolve and working along side Momotaro.

It was also nice that not only did they save the past but changed it for the better, at least for one person. And except for those people who died along the way. So much for lighthearted...

Mad Skillz
Loving it.

One thing going on in this series is that I'm really rooting for the hero. I liked Tendou but he's not what I'd call a hero really. Ryoutaro is already showing strong resolve and working along side Momotaro.
Exactly. Tendou had no real hero qualities. I know that they were trying to go for a more arrogant lead, but he just was not allowed to grow as a character. Kagami would have made a better character.

Episode 2 was nice. Seeing Tetsuo split in half was...creepy. Might take a while to get used to that one. I like how they're going to use time travel a lot better than in Kabuto.

After seeing Boukenger 48, I've come to the realization that Toei obviously seems to care about Sentai more. Ever notice how Sentai finales almost never seem rushed? Kabuto's was just like they were trying to end it as fast as they could. I hope the same doesn't happen with Den-O.