Damn, this episode was fun! :laugh:

It was fun, but I do think that it wasn't all zany crazy and fun like episode one. Don't know why, but that damn Tets story hit my heart for some reason and I have never had a family member die before I could talk to them.

But yeah, it was a lot of fun. Better than Kabuto's second by far...I really don't hate any character on this show. I already hated Hiyori by far.

I mean, side lovers of Airi are damn annoying in the way they are supposed to be, but I like how Momo just takes one of them out like a flash.

Lurker
Whoever frickin' makes a gif of that is my hero.

Watching it over and over.

*Flys into the air.*

*Drops woman*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Plunk and some leaves fly and everyone arround is like 'OMGZ!' covers head.*

done^_^

tokyochalicekamenriderdnq0.gif

the thing(s) about changing the future are...

-will we ever see any of these people again down the road? Some yes some no, place your bets on whether or not Tet and his gang of 'toughs' resurface at some point.

-body counts are going to be fudgeable. All those people Batsy killed to get the keychain? Don't worry about it. Thanks Den-liner's time travel ability, most of them are alive now. Seriously, they're going to have closely watch who they kill in the past and how many people die because otherwise they'll trip over themselves down the road.

-Tet (if he resurfaces) vs. FF#1 & 2. I'm calling it now, he's going to throw down with one or the other if he shows up again.

-Mysterious man. Eh, he's either the owner (at some point, not present owner), creator of Denliner (and perhaps the den system/belt) and/or Naomi/Hanna's father.

-Finally evidence that Naomi's coffee is horrible, w/ Momotaru's reaction. And Naomi's outfit... yeah, that doesn't hide much if at all.

Next time on Kamen Rider Deno:
More people kind of die but not really.
Gekiranger's evil gets a headstart.
More bad coffee vs Kasumi's awesome coffee.
And Momo goes "Pimp my Ryo" not guest-starring Mad Mike.

the thing(s) about changing the future are...

-will we ever see any of these people again down the road? Some yes some no, place your bets on whether or not Tet and his gang of 'toughs' resurface at some point.

-body counts are going to be fudgeable. All those people Batsy killed to get the keychain? Don't worry about it. Thanks Den-liner's time travel ability, most of them are alive now. Seriously, they're going to have closely watch who they kill in the past and how many people die because otherwise they'll trip over themselves down the road.

-Tet (if he resurfaces) vs. FF#1 & 2. I'm calling it now, he's going to throw down with one or the other if he shows up again.

-Mysterious man. Eh, he's either the owner (at some point, not present owner), creator of Denliner (and perhaps the den system/belt) and/or Naomi/Hanna's father.

-Finally evidence that Naomi's coffee is horrible, w/ Momotaru's reaction. And Naomi's outfit... yeah, that doesn't hide much if at all.

Next time on Kamen Rider Deno:
More people kind of die but not really.
Gekiranger's evil gets a headstart.
More bad coffee vs Kasumi's awesome coffee.
And Momo goes "Pimp my Ryo" not guest-starring Mad Mike.

Actually wouldn't they be dead?

They died in the present.

The Den-Liner can't really fix what happened in the past. Bat Imajin frucked up the past in that way and they are probably dead. Or...eh, if you want to get technical, they could of saved Tets, then went BACK in time after they let Tets see his mother where Bat Imajin doesn't...well...

Eh, God. Too confusing, but already Den-O shows how to do a future plot better than Kabuto's crap clusterfuck.

And pretty sure we'll see Tets again.

He'll probably be a good guy; maybe Ryo's friend. His gang may be the same - maybe not. Tets influence may change them all

It'll be interesting.

And pretty sure we'll not get a weekly kajin.

To get back in time, ect, get back into someone's past will take 2 to 3 episodes.

Not bad. I can't say I really liked anything though. Except Momotaros... I loved when Ryoutarou called him that.

The whole thing with changing the past 2 years ago, and suddenly the damage appearing... Because, yeah, over 2 years no one is going to try and fix what happened. I normally can ignore things like that, but not this time. Guess I'll have to get used to it.

And I guess the running gag through the show will be Ryoutarou never, ever, wishing for something. Or if he does, then Momotaros will not complete the contract or whatever it is called.

I am looking forward to what the Imagin will do to fulfill the wishes. But the whole dropping the lady from really high was giving me Agito flashbacks.

And is it just me, or does the Japanese seem simpler than most (new) Kamen Rider shows?

Professionally Insane
I loved this episode, the humour was great from what I could tell of the actions, and Ryotaro just got a bit better too IMO which is great. Momotaro is my hero! :buttrock:

Den-O + DenGasher + Denliner-fully armed= Bat-go-boom! :anime: :buttrock:

I am wondering if the future is changed now? I am thinking if Tets of 04' got his mother's last words and present before she died, he would be a better person.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Tets is actually a really nice and cool dude, maybe even Ryo's best friend in 07'.

This is actually an interesting point. Did Tet see Ryo on DenLiner and/or know the part he played in getting him to see his mother one final tim before she died?

Professionally Insane
This is actually an interesting point. Did Tet see Ryo on DenLiner and/or know the part he played in getting him to see his mother one final tim before she died?

Maybe we might find out later. :) I hope so anyways, it'd be cool if be became Rider 2.

all I know is time travel usually results in more headaches then its worth. That maybe why it was dropped from Kabuto as they correctly figured out that it was beyond a simple fix and just ignored it.

Well probably...I mean, Ryo did take Tets from the big rig; he was awake when the Den-Liner man looked at him at the hall. I wouldn't be surprised that Ryo comes back and sees that Tets is his friend and that the gang members actually like him and are good people.

I am almost certain for a FACT. A DAMN FACT that there will be one Imajin who traps Fake Friend #1 or #2 and have their wish be that they want to be with Airi.

It'll be cool to see what happens when that happens.

Yeah, the thing that they wouldn't fix anything in two years is and isn't weird. It's just a thing. Nothing weirder than people changing into crazy things.