Wasn'T there something in the spoilers about Imajins taking away people's past or something like that?

Yeah, and then the mysterious man shows up.

I just wanna' see how it goes.

Seems like either someone goes to the past...or something. i need the epiosed.

Watched episode (Stop?) 2. Now that is how you do the "going into the past to affect the future" plotline.

The split screen that let you see what happened in the past and the damage it did to the present was very, very cool.

WOW.

Episode 2, was, probably one of the only toku episodes ever to actually to make me sad. Tet's backstory with his mom dying before he could see her last time was really sad and how her last gift was they keychain. Really damn sad.

Ryotaro was awesomeR~! in this episode than last. Really, is there any doubt that this may be one of the KR's to actually produce a couple with Hana and Ryotaro? Really. Again, this episode was better than the first and a lot more serious with the zany **** all around.

One of the best parts? Bat Imajin just basically picks up a woman to find the keychain for Tet's so he can go inside his past, and then just fruckin' kills her. Well, yes, you can interrupt that she 'survives' and falls into leaves...but seriously.

She was dropped from 50 to 70 feet in the air. She is dead. That was seriously some whacked out...crazy funny **** there. Momotaro is damn awesome; his wackiness with Hana through was hilarious and Ryotaro is so damn loveable still.

He got motion sickness on the train...which...well, will be funny as he will be on the train a lot. Also it was awesome of him to actually go up to a mosnter, which he is deadly scared of, just to give him the damn keychain back.

Mostly any Kamen Rider wouldn't of done that small thing. Probably not even Shinji; okay, maybe Shinji, but Tendou would of just thrown it in the trash.

The bike action was sweet. VERY COOL in how that Den-O controls the train on the bike...very arcade like which equals awesome. The scene where Den-O jumps from the Den-Liner to save the girl is sweet.

Bat Imajin gets his ass whooped again. Transforms into Moth Imajin I guess and attacks. Den-Liner owns it with the bike being used as a front-runner and Ryotaro saves the past and future!

Good moment is when Ryotaro bring 04' Tets on the train and the Den-Liner Man just looks at him and turns around. In the end Tets sees his mom before she dies, gets the present and ends on a good note. Very, very well done. Very.

I also love that Jap Fonzy Ryo takes out Loser Fake Friend #1 who is scene chatting up another girl; most likely he tells Ryo not to tell Airi this so she won't like him.

He changes into Punk mode and just throws loser friend behind him and then Ryo, like he is, says sorry to the guy who is backstabbing his sister in a way and bows and all that.

Overall this episode will probably be one of my favorites. It was just really damn awesome.

And the next episode looks awesome as well.

Seriously, am I the only one who noticed that probably like 80 people died in this episode?

A woman gets thrown from the air 60 feet; and then you have fruckin' Bat Imajin smashing buildings and cars.

Still, I can't get over the awesomeness and zaniess that the series can bring and still have the lighter side. They just kill a random chick and it's brought off like it's fuckin' hilarious.

Den-O's two episodes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kabuto's two episodes.

This episode really just hyped Den-O to new levels.

And if Punk Ryo can just keep on beating up Airi's fake lovers, then it'll ALL be good.

Annoying character lovers of Airi killer Momo Ryo.

One of the best parts? Bat Imajin just basically picks up a woman to find the keychain for Tet's so he can go inside his past, and then just fruckin' kills her. Well, yes, you can interrupt that she 'survives' and falls into leaves...but seriously.

She was dropped from 50 to 70 feet in the air. She is dead. That was seriously some whacked out...crazy funny **** there.

Oh, I bursted out laughing. It's nearly 3:00 AM. I shouldn't be doing that.

Whoever frickin' makes a gif of that is my hero.

Watching it over and over.

*Flys into the air.*

*Drops woman*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Plunk and some leaves fly and everyone arround is like 'OMGZ!' covers head.*

I enjoyed this episode a lot too. I'm gonig to make this short though because Blizz covered most of what I was gonna say. I was getting worried that the death and the like would be downplayed by the lighter tone, but thankfully it hasn't. Imagins kill people just as well as any other KR monsters. I like how Ryotaro acts like Momo's conscience when in Sword form, and how both Ryo and Momo rushed to save that girl. You could tell by the way they saw her and both yelled out at the same time that that wasn't just Ryo making Momo do it. It's nice to see that Momotaro has a heart. And for me Rina Akiyama's presence on the Denliner just brightens up my day. Her cheery attitude is just infectious (not to mention her beautiful tuckus :rolleyes2: ).

Also, has anyone else noticed Hana running around during winter in that short ass skirt and those shorts on? Is she not cold? I saw **** like that when I was in korea too. Girls walking around all bundled up up to, then wear tiny shorts or a skirt. That just makes no sense to me <_<

I enjoyed this episode a lot too. I'm gonig to make this short though because Blizz covered most of what I was gonna say. I was getting worried that the death and the like would be downplayed by the lighter tone, but thankfully it hasn't. Imagins kill people just as well as any other KR monsters. I like how Ryotaro acts like Momo's conscience when in Sword form, and how both Ryo and Momo rushed to save that girl. You could tell by the way they saw her and both yelled out at the same time that that wasn't just Ryo making Momo do it. It's nice to see that Momotaro has a heart. And for me Rina Akiyama's presence on the Denliner just brightens up my day. Her cheery attitude is just infectious (not to mention her beautiful tuckus :rolleyes2: ).

Also, has anyone else noticed Hana running around during winter in that short ass skirt and those shorts on? Is she not cold? I saw **** like that when I was in korea too. Girls walking around all bundled up up to, then wear tiny shorts or a skirt. That just makes no sense to me <_<

Well I heard that in the Year 2794 that Japan is under 500 degrees.

Hana must feel the warmth of the cold weather of Japan in 07 and 04.

And God, I love how Den-O actually made me feel about a damn character. I mean, Kabuto never got me to feel a damn sorrow moment ever. Oh what Tendou, big deal - your fuckin' sister is a worm. Boo-hoo.

Or Hiyori. STOP BEING FUCKIN' EMO! It's not sad. She was annoying.

But Tets backstory is damn sad and perfectly well done. It's Christmas Eve, which I think is the 'big day' in Japan...I think, and he's messing with his friends as his Mom is dying.

He goes to see her...and she's dead. And she leaves him that little keychain.

Good deal that Ryo changed the future.

I am wondering if the future is changed now? I am thinking if Tets of 04' got his mother's last words and present before she died, he would be a better person.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Tets is actually a really nice and cool dude, maybe even Ryo's best friend in 07'.