Mad Skillz
I can : x I just put myself through a two day Kabuto marathon (I just finished it like ten minutes ago and still recovering). I like marathons.
It's not that I don't like marathons, I got through Faiz and Blade within four days for each series. I just don't like Ryuki.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I noticed it was a clock. I even theorized that any additionnal rider would have a different 'time' showing on their clock logo.

It's not that I don't like marathons, I got through Faiz and Blade within four days for each series. I just don't like Ryuki.

How can you not like Zolda?

I wanna' have my kids like him...

And bleh, I need to hurry up and finish. I wanted to be done last week, but I'm still somehow at 26. :bawling:

Not really.

I see no trees in episode II.

I haven't seen Episode 2 yet but unless Ryu's personality is completely subverted I doubt he's going to let Momotaru actually hurt anyone seriously. Especially people he knows.

and the UFC fight tanked. Aside from MCC and the supposed main event, everyone else seemed tenative and not ready to go for the kill. As for the main event, feh. if Lutter was anywhere close to full strength, that's a whole other fight. But he wasn't so it tanked.

Last edited:
Where did FF#1 land though? That sounds like it was played for laughs like Hana smacking around Momo is.

Yes, it's comedic...probably not. Don't know.

He basically goes insane, FF#1 gets frightened and gets owned.

And I want to see what the hell is with the going back in time thing goes.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Wasn'T there something in the spoilers about Imajins taking away people's past or something like that?