Try having some patience. PDD will upload it as soon as he's able. It's best not to pester him about it, it makes you look ungrateful.

And despite my alcoholism, I'm still gonna dl and mirror the new ep for those that can't use megaupload. *goes back to playing with his new beer helmet*

My schedule for tonight.

UFC, then Den-O then I want to get through at least 10 Ryuki episodes.

Mad Skillz
...10? Dang, I don't think I could put myself through that much. I'm just going to listen to my Hibiki OSTs that arrived today until it comes out.

Thumbs Down
I think the Climax Jump MV will go like this,

Ryo is on then denliner messing w/ his henshin belt.
Then His 4 personas will pop out plus new personas (AAA)
Then You'll see Sword, Gun, Axe, and Rod Den-O with
new forms (AAA), i'm gessuing Mic (Girl), Mic (Boy), Gitaur,
Bass, Drums, and what other insturments they play. then
new Den-(Mecha) apper. but, its waht I think will be.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet in this thread, but did anyone else notice that that thing on his belt/pass is supposed to be a clock (or clock hands more specifically)? I just sort of noticed that this afternoon watching episode 1 for probably the 14th time.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet in this thread, but did anyone else notice that that thing on his belt/pass is supposed to be a clock (or clock hands more specifically)? I just sort of noticed that this afternoon watching episode 1 for probably the 14th time.
Yes.

the baddest *****
...10? Dang, I don't think I could put myself through that much. I'm just going to listen to my Hibiki OSTs that arrived today until it comes out.

I can : x I just put myself through a two day Kabuto marathon (I just finished it like ten minutes ago and still recovering). I like marathons.

And yes, its a clock.