Mad Skillz
If Rina Akiyama's character becomes a Kamen Rider, she better be a good one. I don't want her character to become one of those stupid "cute but dumb smart lady" rip offs. I doubt she will though, it's probably that Tesuo guy who will be the second.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Would it be too much to ask for them to wait until they introduce all the basic Den-O forms (who look different enough as it is) before adding more Riders? I know, wishful thinking. But c'mon, it's hard enough keeping track of all this stuff- if every new form already gets a new train add-on to go along with it, I'd hate to think what entire other Riders will have. :laugh:

Otherwise, everything looks pretty cool so far.

I'm thinking Ryoutaro will get his Rod and Axe form before Tetsuo becomes a Rider (IF he becomes a Rider), and kick Ryoutaro's ass. Then Ryoutaro gains the Rider Ticket for Gun Form, and barely kicks Tetsuo's ass. Leading to a rivalry that lasts for at least the 1st half of the show.

Mad Skillz
Handy Belt:
1169795758814.jpg

Real belt:
1167349828570.png

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Did you guys see the TV promo? (Or maybe it was already posted somewhere else, I wouldn't know...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tAhtz2O_Vo

The Rider Pass works just like a real high-tech train pass... no need to insert, you just move it above a scensor! Neat!

Maybe if they add other Riders they'll have different vehicles? Wouldn't it be cool to see a Rider with a plane?

I doubt this Tetsuo guy will become a Rider. I think he'll be just a victim of Bat Imajin. His wish is granted but his past is taken by the Imajin.

Mad Skillz
It's been said he's possessed by the Bat Imajin, so he could very well end up as a Rider.

I think hes just going to be a guest star, for 2 episode. He's not even n the list Blue posted.

From the look of the belt I think the other form will be using other card to Henshin.

Hope they don't screw up the story cause they have allready four rider form (which was different one to another). So hopefully 4 rider maximum will be great.

If this guy is the same as Time Ranger producer, I have a lot expectation for him. He had a great story back then in Time Ranger and KR Ryuuki.