the baddest *****
Tendou is emo cause he witnessed his parents getting killed in front of his eyes. That'd traumatize any kid. Tendou was as emo as the entire Kabuto cast.

TEN NO MICHI WO OU KI, TSUBETE NO TSUSADAROU NO OTOKO

Come on, Tendou was bad ass and you knew it. Walk in, Cast Off, 1 - 2 - 3 Rider Kick, and OUT.

XD

I wanna see Ryoutarou evolve as everyone else but I want him to suffer some mental trauma too :D

Great episode, aside from the Den-Liner Owner, who is like Kagami's dad, but just weird and not very funny. I'm hoping he gets run over by his own train.

Chameleon Imagin though, was awesome. As was ANGRY!Ryotaro.

Agree 100%.

I don't hate Den-Liner Owner, but he isn't interesting. At all. I did get a slight laugh at him trying to get all the rice out before the little stick fell, but that was it.

The rest of the characters are awesome.

And I hope I'm not the only one who loved the fight scene.

And really, 20 bucks that Ryotaro probably had the same thing happen to him. His parents aren't alive and he's been getting his ass kicked for his whole life and really doesn't have any friends.

He still goes on as a real hero, throwing away trash and just trying to be a nice guy.

Tendou was just annoying.

I would of let Dark Kabuto rape Hiyori in the eclipse and just went on and had a happy life.

Hiyori was just a big pile of boring emo.

I never really Tendou show any heart or emotion. Ever. Except for crying over his emo sister.

Crying over his emo sister basically is his way of showing heart because he never had any other reason to. He spent the entire year denying he and Kagami were friends largely. And even that he didn't show much emotion when Kagami was hurt (vs. Nogi).

As pointd out elsewhere, Tendou is very much an Old-Gen rider in that his character is fully-formed from the moment it appears onscreen with little development. Where as Kagam is the classic New-Gen rider who has to work his way up to becoming a hero. There's a very strong, if not accurate case to be made that the series revolved more around Kagami and his relationship with Tendou (and everyone else) then vice versa.

Crying over his emo sister basically is his way of showing heart because he never had any other reason to. He spent the entire year denying he and Kagami were friends largely. And even that he didn't show much emotion when Kagami was hurt (vs. Nogi).

As pointd out elsewhere, Tendou is very much an Old-Gen rider in that his character is fully-formed from the moment it appears onscreen with little development. Where as Kagam is the classic New-Gen rider who has to work his way up to becoming a hero. There's a very strong, if not accurate case to be made that the series revolved more around Kagami and his relationship with Tendou (and everyone else) then vice versa.

But yeah, Tendou was an asshole who really didn't change through 48 of the episodes.

Yes, at the end he and Kagami come friends and he actually goes to France, but through the series he was basically the static guy who cooked and kicked ass.

One thing that Den-O is rocking at is that the frickin' kajin are just getting killed every episode without any plot to them. Each Imajin here will probably take two to three episodes to defeat with maybe one or two one episode filler types.

But really, the hilarity of Chameleon Imajin swinging from the bank with the cash is awesome.

I need a gif of that.

Hah, I am just guessing that every Imajin will have one 'awesomely funny' scene like Bat's dropping of the woman and Chameleon's Spiderman.

Professionally Insane
.... Wow. Mental Image. Incest. Brain. Dead.

Actually not really, but I see what you mean too... although he just looks like and sounds like him, but really, it's a completely different kid. They turned him into a Native and made him mimick tendo. So really he's not her brother.

oh..

someone mentioned tat the sword form is a MANTIS?

I thought for this series, the 4 forms are from japanese gods?

Phoenix -> Sword
Turtle -> Rod
Tiger -> Axe
Dragon -> Gun

oh..

someone mentioned tat the sword form is a MANTIS?

I thought for this series, the 4 forms are from japanese gods?

Phoenix -> Sword
Turtle -> Rod
Tiger -> Axe
Dragon -> Gun

Nah, it's -

Sword = Strawberry Ice Cream

Rod = Blueberry Ice Cream

Axe = Rainbow Sherbert Ice Cream

Gun = Purple Snowcone

POWERS OF THE ICE CREAM UNITE! :buttrock:

the baddest *****
Actually not really, but I see what you mean too... although he just looks like and sounds like him, but really, it's a completely different kid. They turned him into a Native and made him mimick tendo. So really he's not her brother.

That is true, and when you look at it Hiyori isn't really his sister.

Hell, they can have a threesome and it won't be incest.

.... aw ****.

*returns to translating stuff*