Is it me...or does Urataros look like a Predator??? :laugh:

1171166321957gg8.jpg

Teh Drag00n!~!

Episode 3?

Well, hmmm...I think I will have to throw a review in my blog. :buttrock:

But overall, awesome episode again.

And seriously, Ryotaro is the fuckin' man throughout the show. Next episode he actually does something Tendou never did...actually have some self-respect and even though he knows he can't beat the Imajin, he is going to give it his all.

By the end of the series, I will probably love Ryotaro.

He's already shown he wants to change. A lot. And he has changed in three episodes.

In 47 more?

We may have one bad mother fucker of justice on our hands who finds the Big Boss in Plat Form and wins. :thumbs:

Professionally Insane
Hopes for Plat Form-"FULL CHARGE RIDER KICK!" :)

And possibily Rider Kick from his final form.

Plat Form should just do the Rider Kick.

Really, I would personally love, at this second, for Ryotaro at the end to lose ALL his battle buddies and have to fight alone. Him beating the Big Boss with just himself and a platform gimmick would be the greatest turn around ever.

He's already showing more heart than Tendou did all last series.

Really, when did Tendou ever show backbone? He just went in...acted like a jerk, said he was going to save his emo sister and walk out.

Professionally Insane
yeah Ryo seems more of the classic Rider Hero then Tendo. Which is great ^^
Though I'm Hoping for a Grasshopper Final Form if Sword Form's motif is really Mantis.

yeah Ryo seems more of the classic Rider Hero then Tendo. Which is great ^^
Though I'm Hoping for a Grasshopper Final Form if Sword Form's motif is really Mantis.

Heh, I wouldn't mind just one Rider.

Really, Ryotaro is all I really need. In Kabuto, I was seriously like 'Woah! TheBEEEEEEEE! Yes! Thank God a new Rider!' And this series, I'm like 'Wow, Ryotaro's damn cool. Give him more development. More! More!'

Since basically...Tendou's development ended in Episode 1. He really never got any better. Braver. Anything. All he got was Hyper Zecter and blasted off people.

Professionally Insane
yeah. Ryotaro is definitely better then Tendo character wise, fighting wise...I prefer hand-to-hand/ weapon balance....that's where Tendo excells in than Ryo.

But Ryo is still great for being a classic Rider Hero. Of course ep 18 is the when the rumored 2nd Rider appears, or maybe it'll be later on...I just hope it stays at two...though 1 is just perfect with all these different personalities. WHo needs more Riders when you have multiple characters in one? :p

I wouldn't mind if the Second Rider is just oen of Ryo's personalites running away from him?

Really, I wouldn't mind if one of them defected from Camp Ryo as he isn't seeing enough fighting time and takes over a new body. I mean, if that's possible.

And still, the best plot twist I've heard is that Imajin = Imagination of Ryotaro resulting in this all just being in his head. Which would be awesome. But unlikely since he would have to have a crazy strong personality with red contacts for that to happen.

Really, when did Tendou ever show backbone? He just went in...acted like a jerk, said he was going to save his emo sister and walk out.

Twice.

Both times after Kagami saved him and gave him a pep talk of sorts.

Otherwise Tendou didn't have to show heart because he pretty much owned everyone fought against save for the unique boss worms.

Back to Deno...

This year it seems the fetish of choice is coffee and coffee-related products. Great. Now can we kill Kasumi soon? Please.

More Underworld activity from the Japanese gangsters,... kind of, in that they're not really threatening in the least or scary.

I wanted Ryotaro to honor the spirit of Belushi from AH when I saw the guitar scenes, sadly yet another wish unfulfilled. And is it just me or is the Denliner not really furnished with a lot? that soundstage they're using just doesn't look very convincing as a train.

Twice.

Both times after Kagami saved him and gave him a pep talk of sorts.

Otherwise Tendou didn't have to show heart because he pretty much owned everyone fought against save for the unique boss worms.

Back to Deno...

This year it seems the fetish of choice is coffee and coffee-related products. Great. Now can we kill Kasumi soon? Please.

More Underworld activity from the Japanese gangsters,... kind of, in that they're not really threatening in the least or scary.

I wanted Ryotaro to honor the spirit of Belushi from AH when I saw the guitar scenes, sadly yet another wish unfulfilled. And is it just me or is the Denliner not really furnished with a lot? that soundstage they're using just doesn't look very convincing as a train.

I never really Tendou show any heart or emotion. Ever. Except for crying over his emo sister.

Really, this episode wasn't supposed to be anything but a fun filler for next week. And it was a damn good filler for next week.

And the ED? I thought it would suck.

And it did...

Not suck by a long shot.

Great duo singing.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Great episode, aside from the Den-Liner Owner, who is like Kagami's dad, but just weird and not very funny. I'm hoping he gets run over by his own train.

Chameleon Imagin though, was awesome. As was ANGRY!Ryotaro.