Looks like Ryo-chan grew some back bone. He chooses to fight as the Amazing Broom Man without Momotaros's help because he's a thief!

Does anyone notices that Ryotaro talks with his own voice now even he is taken over by Momotaros (except being Den-O of course)?

the baddest *****
I found that to be a tad bit confusing... its like... Only Ryoutarou and Hana can hear Momo but everyone else can't. I think that's what they were trying to emphasize.

I was wondering about that. I wasn't sure if that was Momo talking in a softer tone or Ryotaro talking in a deeper tone. But what you say does make sense LadyM.

Well I'm no expert but the impression I was getting from Episodes 1 and 2 that only Ryo and Momo himself can hear the Momo speech when Ryo is possessed by him. Everyone else probably just hears Ryo speaking normally.

It's only a theory and a weak one at that, but hey my mind seems to like to operate on little sleep X_X It's when the best ideas come out to play, I'm still not sure what game they are playing, but it's definatly werid.

Is it me...or does Urataros look like a Predator??? :laugh:

1171166321957gg8.jpg