Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

How do people have all these episode 9 footage already, Aren't only 8 episodes out even in japan? Did they move Den-O to saturday instead of sunday? Did I miss something?

S

scikaiju

How do people have all these episode 9 footage already, Aren't only 8 episodes out even in japan? Did they move Den-O to saturday instead of sunday? Did I miss something?
you do realize it Sunday afternoon in Japan right now right?

***probably a stupid question but I had to ask any way***

I really didn't like what Hana was wearing this episode. :/ Not very pretty. Gimme the outfit from ep 2 plzkthx.

Everything else was pretty sweet though. The opening on the DenLiner kinda made me lawl. Momo just looked like a cat swatting at the bait on the fishing line like that. XD

Kintarous made me smile, too. He kept trying to fix the things he broke. Haha. I think I like him.

Episode could have used more UraRyou, but I suppose I'll get plenty of that over the span of the series. XDD

Sho-saka

KinRyo from ep. preview
[hide]
1174779197127.jpg
[/hide]

OMG! I just had a fangasm! KinRyo looks hot and...

I'm starting to like Kintaros. He has a huge strength, but also he's a bit clumsy when he breaks something and attempts to fix it. ^_^ Can't wait to see ep. 10 and KinRyo here I go!

Last edited:

SkullMan_XX

yeah he aint bad,looks like his just came out of a Kenshin manga:p The ``try to fix things`` personality is a hit.I saw the RAW and didnt understand squat but what i can tell is that hes a good dude.

oh and BTW , he isnt faster then Momotaros.Sword Form possess more running skils,meaning Axe Form doesnt increase Den-O speed,only his punchin skills.PERIOD

just to let u know ,for some......:thumbs:

FreedomR8G6B1

yeah he aint bad,looks like his just came out of a Kenshin manga:p The ``try to fix things`` personality is a hit.I saw the RAW and didnt understand squat but what i can tell is that hes a good dude.

oh and BTW , he isnt faster then Momotaros.Sword Form possess more running skils,meaning Axe Form doesnt increase Den-O speed,only his punchin skills.PERIOD

just to let u know ,for some......:thumbs:

Momotaros = Rider Slash
Urataros = Rider Kick
Kintaros = Rider Punch
Ryuutaros = Rider Shooting

:laugh:

Ladymercury

the baddest *****
I hate to say it but....

....Today's episode was boring....

vlcsnap-5607677.jpg

I loved Hana's outfit in this ep (i'm biased to 60-inspired clothing) and I love this shot.

also

vlcsnap-5608020.jpg

I'd hit it.

And, Hana's mystery has my interest.

Wraithstrike

Resident Precureologist
Residual power like Delta... How else do you think Ryoutarou is going to become an ultimate hero? Around Ep 40, I bet he'll be kicking ass without Imagin backup.