Ore, Sanjou!
And to think he looks so 'almighty' at the opening.
And i rather Rina Akiyama act as Hana instead of the other one. =x

the baddest *****
Well, Takeru did say in a little article that Den-O is the weakest rider in history... :laugh:

Also, this came to me last night, of all things to be thinking about...

SO~ Does that mean the Imajin's life and their host's life are linked? So because the Bat Imajin was royally beat up, Tetsuo is on the verge of death?

XD And he certainly was right XD

Actually, that's what I got and it would make sense that whatever damage they do recieve will reflect on the host. But in the ep 2 preview, it seems he came out of it well enough.

Oh, btw for everyone, I've redid some parts of the script and translated the entire ep and retranslated entire scenes so check it out if you have the chanc here: http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showpost.php?p=171519&postcount=285

Mad Skillz
I think they're going to try and take the Ultraman route. Any damage that happens to the Imajin as a Kamen Rider/monster form will be felt by the human afterwards. I think they might try to get around killing the humans by somehow having them taken out of their bodies when they grow large.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Maybe Den-O's ultimate form will actually be a 'pure' form where Ryotarou ISN'T possessed by an Imajin! When he grows enough as a hero he'll be able to fully use the belt and Rider pass potential. Heck maybe the Plat Form has a Rider Kick finisher XD

The belt voice should sound more like an announcement in a train like "Ding dong! Sword form, next stop Sword Form" hehehehe or at least say the name of the form twice.

If I understand correctly Imajins can't appear in our world/time without first posessing someone. I think the link thing only works when the Imajin is INSIDE the host. The bat-guy came out of Tetsuo thus the life link was severed. I'm guessing Imajins want to fully appear in our world/time and the transfer to fully realised is actually harmful to the host.

Oh and talking about the pass...noticed how Momotaro just threw the pass away after activating the finisher? (does it have a name? I seem to recall the belt saying 'Maximum Power' or something like that) It was cool ^^

Resident Precureologist
There is much awesomeness in Den-o already. I saw the first episode and found everything about Ryotaro's life outside the suit hilarious. He just can't catch a break.

I'm catching a lot of comparisons between Ryo, Shinji and Tsurugi. The difference is apparent: Shinji and Tsurugi are trained to fight, with martial arts and swordsmanship respectively. I doubt Ryo has any of that.

When Momo first took over was awesome. We get a Cast Off scene with all but the last clothes thrown off and then Ryo with spiky hair proceeds to locate and kick ass.

But what kicked more ass was the fact that Ryo was able to exert control over Momotaro and force him to keep from killing. Physically, Ryo's a weaking but mentally, he's a demigod.

On to the fight scene. Dang platform is weak. When he finally jumps to Sword Form it's a great moment, even though Momotaro's in control again. Remote Controlled Blade Full Charge for the win.

I love the Denliner and any scene with it is an automatic winner.

I do hope though that in later episodes, the Imagin who possess Ryotaro will take a back seat as he learns to use the power.

*goes back to watch the sword form henshin again* I love that sound effect.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
But what kicked more ass was the fact that Ryo was able to exert control over Momotaro and force him to keep from killing. Physically, Ryo's a weaking but mentally, he's a demigod.

Maybe that's what makes him the 'Chosen One'!

Mad Skillz
I hope not.

I'd find it pretty funny if it turns out he's exactly the opposite of what the chosen one should be.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I wonder what the Rod Form henshin will look like, I can't imagine that big mask coming up on the 'rails' of the helmet like the Sword Form peach...will he have to return to Plat Form to change form or will he be able to switch between them? Switching couldm ake for some dynamic fights.

SWORD FORM! *slash monster who staggers back*
ROD FORM! *stabs monster and send it flying away*
GUN FORM! *shoots monster to finish it off*

I was also thinking that his Imajins might not all agree with one another, which would cause even more conflict within Ryotaro.

Just watched the first episode. I thought it was pretty good. A little long in places, but good overall. The opening's really catchy.